Chapter 7: Prisoner

Nothing to report for this Chapter Lovelys.

《《《《《《《《《《♧》》》》》》》》》

P.O.V: Eve

Waking up from my slumber I find myself curled in a ball. My black jacket is now coated in a layer of dust. The sun is shining through the small window giving me light to see around the room. Corvo was right the bars are very close together. The tiny window is well above the ground. My guess is around 15 feet. The door is metal and has no window to look out it.

Standing I try my best to dust off my clothes of dirt. The ground is stone. Some of it has been cracked. The air is thicker in here now. Maybe because of the heat from the sun and less air flow. I hope Corvo has found Blake by now.

The sun starts to set again. The bright colors decorating my cell like a rainbow. I guess I'll sleep here for one more night. My stomach rubbles as I just now notice I havent eaten yet today. No wonder why I feel so weak. On the plus side of things I am lossing the weight I have weight I've gained from Ben & Jerry heavenly Ice cream pints.

Settling down in the corner of the cell I place my head against the stone wall. My eye lips droping slowly but surely.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The nosie breaks the silents of my room. The once peaceful air is now distrubered.

"Come in?" I say wondering why the person on the other side knocked when Im the prisoner here.

Two guards stroll in with another Male. His hair was like silky gold. His skin was tan as the sands of Egypt. His pale shirt was buttoned up to his collar bones. The other guards faded away once I layed eyes on him. I feel a connection to this Man.

"Who are you?" I question raising an eyebrow at him.

"I think Im the one who should be asking the questions here love." He voiced. His words flowing in a smooth formation.

"And can I know the name of the person asking theses questions?" I suggested as I now stand in my corner. My blue black hair a rats nest.

"Luke. Luke Lionheart." He states smirking as if his name holds another meaning.

"Well, Luke." I say walking slowly closer to the bars. "Was that so hard."

"No it wasnt." He exclaims with a smirk on his handsome face as he still doesn't meet my eyes.

"Now what's yours love?" He asks turning his head to finally look at me. His eyes trace the out line of my body. Working their way to eyes.

"Eve." I utter as our eyes lock. "My name is Eve."

"Mate" Luke wipsers to himself. As closes the distance between us.

"Captain, get Eve out of this cell." He orders not once leaving my eyes. He stands well above me. Probably over six feet by more than three inches.

"But Alpha, she's a rougue!" The guard to his right agruses.

"I know," Luke roars as the guard bows his head in submission. "But she is also my Mate."

The guards doesnt hesitate to unlock the cell at once. The door swings open ajar with a groan. Stepping out from the cell I brush my hand against the metal.

Big mistake. The electricity burns through my skin tossing me back into the cell as my body shakes out of control.

Luke is right by my side. His honey hazel eyes fixed on mine. His fingers slide under my knees and spine. Lifting me like a bride he walks us out of the cell. The movment making my eyes blur. My vision leaving me soon after as I fall into a deep slumber.