Chapter 1

So No one understood that I cried that night when you left that house. No one bothered to leave a message at my doorstep telling me, ’ are you okay’, ’ do you need a shoulder to cry on’,…. none came.

 I died out from the fury and the burns in my heart that bleed through my clothes. I grabbed hold to it as I fell to the floor, my hands sore from the wipes of the eye; the rubs of the chin an soft skin that went red an rough…..

                                                    …….. Do you even know why I never left that night…..

The past was something that I never stayed stuck on, I always goof it off to the others that took things seriously. I awaitingly dragged my ass everyday, trying to see if anyone would notice that I was the one that need the most atention. I didn’t need it at all, they knew me by now, I was just like that. The one that I thought would have listened the most was Louis but it wasn’t… it was Zayn. Zayn was the one that stayed behind an walk with me when I was tired; the one that grabbed my face to look his way cause I looked sad; he was the one who was concern about the fact that I was never around that much.

But did it all matter once that night hit; when he was gone within a blink of the eye with no words that screamed out towards me. I needed this; that; everything, was I greedy, no, I was just me.

That night once he slammed the door, I stared that awkward stare, not thinking that it was real, not ever dreaming of the reality would be this way. I couldn’t take the fact that he left the house with that much rage; that much angry that it took that to make a statment that he was done.

….. No hesitation, no words to my name….

I walked over to the stair of my house, still the look on my face never changed over to something different, he was gone? I grabbed on the stair’s handle, grasping for air. I slid down the side of it onto the floor, crying and sobbing. I sweared up, I did this to myself. I didn’t want to let him know that I did, I was just a kid then when I said those things to him, I never meant them.

I sat there with my head leaning over looking at the door, praying that he would walk back in like he always did. I wasn’t the same, I was breathing hard, not moving from that place, just sitting there waiting. I finally got the courage to say that he wasn’t coming back. That feeling was the dying point of this, the existance of us was broken. I took him for granted an my last chance was blown out like the candle in the house went once he left. Did everything and everyone else know that he was going to leave me or I was just too slow to notice the change? I crawled to the door, shaking so fast; I sat back at the door. I was crying, i thought by now my crys would have changed colors on me, it was hard to say that it hurts me harder than it hurts him.

                                  …. no more tears but, it never meant it worked…..

Little did I know that he was one the other side of the door’s wall crying as well…..