Chapter 3

A/N- This is like something I wasn't expecting on writing and stuff but I did it and it made me sad. Don't be mad at me at all. I'm just making it something you can look forward to keep reading to. x.Cam

Bromance: Zarry ( Zayn and Harry)

Slash

                                         Chapter 3

Walking over to the wooden floor to that door made my hear beat faster than it had ever did before; well; not as fast as it was that night. I locking both locks and turned around to the Irish lad in the house. He wasn’t giving any emotion at all, he just was there; standing still with his head held up but was a little red at that in his face. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, he was so cold but warm at the same time. I didn’t respone to the hug, I just stood there cause if I would have responed to it, I would have broken down while there, remembering every single thing that happen the night that he had left. The slight breathing that come from my mouth was making me think, it was too quiet and that what makes me think of all my problems again an that hurts me.

I bring the best out of myself but you leave me half way, I can’t say I don’t deserve it…

Niall pulled away from me and grabbed a hold of my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes as he did so, he wanted to say something to make me happy and get this blank expression off of my face.

” Harry, I need to talk to you.”

” What is it, Niall? If you come to yell to me and give me more bad news than I don’t want to hear it.”

” I think I’ll have to wait on that one then. But we need to talk about this, what happened last night?”

I walked over to the loveseat of the house and sat down; patting the seat next to me for him to follow. He came over and sat down, then looked at me with those big blue eyes piercing into my iris, it was trying to break me open so I would talk. I sighed an looked away an out the window.

” We had a fight last night, he was talking to me about what I was trying to do and then he went crazy on me, it wasn’t like him but it wasn’t just his fault; it was mine too. But last night, I didn’t think I was wrong til the words slipped out of my mouth that Louis cared more than him and that’s when he left out of the house. I- I screwed this up so bad, Niall.”

” Harry, you have to think about what you say first before saying it, you messed this up badly and I don’t know if you can fix it up now.”

I moved to the edge of the couch and cried into my lap, this was something that I knew he was going to say, Niall was right about what happened and what he said, I deserved Zayn to leave me behind. I couldn’t think straight as I felt a hand grip my shoulder and pull me towards him. He was holding me on his shoulder, my head in his neck as the tears slowly came from my eyes to his polo, this was my fault, I deserved this all.. Niall grabbed hold to me, and pulled me up to look me in my eyes.

” Harry, I want to tell you the truth but I don’t know if you can take it right now.”

” What is there possible enough to break me, I’m broken open enough?”

” Your unstable, Harry.”

” I don’t care, I know that, is-is that w-what you thought I couldn’t h-handle?”

” No…”

” Then what is it then, Niall, what are you hiding from me?”

He relased me and I fell back onto his shoulder, he was rubbing my curls and saying shh and I cried into his shoulder, this; what he was going to tell me wasn’t going to kill me or hurt me..

” Harry… Zayn got attacked last night as he was leaving your house. He was shot, Harry…”

My eyes grew big, it was like my heart was breaking and I could hear it, I could take this but I was wrong… he got hurt and it was my fault…. all of this is was hurting me and I hurt him but he didn’t deserve that, I did. I couldn’t cry, I couldn’t do anything but breathe harder than I was before, why.

Those thoughts have been breaking but slowly healing… is that why you can’t come back to me so those memories won’t become true again…