Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Gaining the strength to carry on, with the swords in my hands to the reality of this is not war, this is of the wanted between you and me, no one else……

I guess thats why I lost… because I took it as me and me and you didn’t exist….

I got up from the floor of the house, it was like the heart wasn’t beating normally as it was before. Silence. That’s all there was in this house, it was a shaking of the window curtains, I felt the brezze flow through the house. I got to the room down the hall; that was where Zayn slept, the bed was made, nothing touched except the door and the pillows. His presence was lingering in it that made me grab onto my shirt with the attack of the heart, it was like I felt the pain all over again, I saw it all as I fell to the floor.

The spine of mine caved in as I was faced forward to the floor on my knees. I gripped the carpet for it to take this pain.

That night….

” What is this, Harry,” he said as he walked into the door?

” Nothing, what are you talking about?”

” You wanna know what I heard today from the boy’s, they told me that you wanted to take some songs off the album. What is all that about?”

” Oh that, well, I got to thinking that maybe it was too much to havethose manysongs on it. I thought you would be happy an the rest would be too.”

” So when did anyone tell you that you were in charge of anything, I thought that if you have a problem about something than you should come to us about it and the mangement. You don’t make decisions on your own an get your way all the time, it just doesn’t go that way.”

I got up out of my seat and went to him.

” No one was going to say anything about it at all, it was like I had to say something-“

” No, no you didn’t. Everyone else was fine with it but you.”

” So what I have to say doesn’t matter?”

” I didn’t say that, four over rules one so you went going to get what you want anyways.”

I couldn’t believe him at all, he made no sense at all, it was like he was against everything I stood for in this band, it’s like I didn’t even know him anymore.

” So that’s how things are now… between us? You take there side over mine,” I said as my eyes stared down to the ground with a gaze looked expression?

” Come on Harry, not this again-“

” Yes this cause everything I say once we got together, you push off or you don’t agree.”

” It only because your wrong or I don’t feel the same way about it.”

” Well maybe I don’t feel the same way about this relationship… is that what you want to say,” I said as I regreted once it came out of my mouth?

“… Is that what you want me to do, leave? Cause on things I don’t agree with all the shit you like or say? I’m not your slave Harry, I’m your boyfriend.”

” Zayn. Listen, you don’t act like it at all. But I wouldn’t expect you to care, Louis cares.”

” So now Louis is your person that you cry your shoulder on when you got hurt; when you were tired and helped you walk to the station; the one who sits here an listens to whats on you mind when your problems are not as bad as mine but doesn’t bring them up cause yours means more to him than his. Louis does that for you? DOES HE?”

” …”

” No words come from your mouth but I’m the bad guy in this? Huh!”

I turned around as I felt his eyes still pierced my back.

“So thats what you want, you want him!?”

Dead Silence

” I guess that was it. Larry Stylinson is true huh, he can have you. An for me to believe that you weren’t what they called you… I was stupid for going huh?”

“No wait-“

He had already left out of the house with the slam of the door before I could finish the sentence. It was over, that was good but the bad thing was that he was gone out of my life; I never wanted that, I didn’t want Louis; I wanted Zayn.

-

…I couldn’t change the past, but if I could I would. But the key word was if

I waited there in the floor crying my eyes out like I did that night. I hurt him so much in the relationship that if I dated myself, I would have left a long time ago. He was all I wanted but I was such a jerk that I couldn’t see that I was hurting him, it was my fault. Why was I always like that.

As I got off the floor an walked out of the room, the cold presence was gone an I can feel warmth, why was that. I heart needed a rest, I walked slowly into the foyer. I layed down on the ground on my side, he made me this weak that I didn’t want to stand that long; walk that long, it was all gone. I started to cough into my hand as I layed there, blood came out my mouth, I just stared at it with the thoughts that it wasn’t there. I grabbed his coat that he had left behind, that red varsity jacket that he had left there saying to me that ’ if I not there with you, hold this, it’s me’. I gripped it hard and cried on it. I didn’t care anymore as I lied there on the carpet. It didn’t matter anymore how bad I wanted to forget it all, I couldn’t and it was my own damn fault. It still smelled like him, felt good to me, he was what I wanted noew that he wasn’t there to be my puppy. He wasn’t my slave, he was a humanbeing an I should have treated him better.

A knock at the door scared me out of the stuck position that I was in an never trying to leave for those 4 hours that I did lay there. I didn’t move at all, I should have been better I thought as the door bell kept ringing.

” Harry! Open it! I know your in there,” I heard the Niall’s Irish voice linger to the room I was in!

I didn’t say a word, I didn’t blind, I was in depression mode but I didn’t expect Niall to understand that, he was a good listener but I didn’t take advice well. He was banging on the door, then silence came through the house. He unlocked the door with the hiden key under the mat. I wasn’t ready for a talk but I knew it was coming.

He came in my life like prince charming, but left with a broken heart a no words to my name came out anymore, prince charming was crying his eyes out and I did the same thing, why was I so terrible to him, he didn’t deserve it…

I guess I was never good enough for love… I killed him slowly…