Niall For Georgia

Niall's POV

I walked into the club, swag in ma step. walking towards the bar to order the first drink of the night. grabbing a beer and a vodka shot, I was searching for the babe of the evening when I saw her. Pure Beauty. Pure Innocences.

Georgia's POV

Me and my best friend decided to go out to a new club around the corner from the apartment that we share. I was in a skin tight black dress while she was in a similar one but red. I had a Sex On The Beach while she went straight to Jello Shots. I began to feel uneasy as I felt eyes stare into my very soul. i looked around the crowded club to spot a man. probably in his early twenties. beautiful sea green eyes. gorgeous dirty blonde hair.

Slowly he made his way over to me.

"Hi, Darl wanna dance?" his thick accent I'm guessing Irish.

"Sure Babe" I say with a wink.

We walked towards the middle of the dance floor, I grounded my hips in the front of him. feeling a hard object against my behind, I felt to arms wrap around my waist.

"Let's go back to my apartment" he whispered into my ear.

"Lead the way" I reply with a cheeky smile.

He dragged me out of the club and towards a black range rover.

"Are you ok to drive?" I ask

"Yeah, I only had one drink" he replied

After about ten minutes, we pulled up to a fancy apartment block. he quickly jumped out and ran around to my side, unbuckled my seat belt and throw me over his shoulder and ran towards the building not bothering to lock the car.

He bursts through a door ran into a room and throw me on a bed, and ripped my dress of and pulled my underclothes of until I was naked. I pulled his top over his head, unbuckled his Belt and pulled his pants down freeing a HUGE lenght.

He slowly kissed down my stomach leaving some small love bites.

"Please don't tease" I whimpered.

He dipped his tongue into my soaking heat. moaning out, pleasure coursing through me. Screaming out when he changed his technic hitting my G-Spot perfectly causing me to cum on his tongue.

He quickly pulled away and thrusted into me and slammed into my g-spot causing my to moan and him groan. we both reached our high, he released in me while I released on him.

"So what's your name?" he whispered.

"Georgia" I whimpered back

"Niall" he replied.