Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We left the doctor's office and headed over to the small café and picked up some coffee and pastries before heading over to my parents house where everyone is meeting. I picked up the small picture of our baby and a smile came on my face, I felt Daniel's hand squeeze my free hand.  I looked up at him and see a smile on his face. "I know, it's amazing right?" He said looking at me as we pulled up to my parents' house. I look and see everybody's cars are there; he turned the car off and looked at me smiling. He got out of the car and walked on my side and opened up my door for me I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead, I reached down to grab the box but he slightly moved me.

"I got it." He said grabbing the box in one hand and carrying a tray of coffees stacked up. I shook my head waiting for him to drop all of the stuff, I closed the door and saw him struggling, I grabbed the box away from him and he frowned.

"No one wants their coffee dropped." I said laughing as we walked to the door, I ringed the doorbell with my free hand and I heard voices from inside. The door open and I see my mom with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my look at you." She said taking the box away from me and handing it to my dad, I walked in so Daniel can set the stuff down. My mom closed the door and pulled me in a hug.

"How are you feeling?" She said pulling back looking at my stomach then at me, "I'm doing great mom, how are you?" I said going to hug my dad he hugged me tight.

"We are doing great come along Madison." My mom said grabbing my hand leading to the kitchen where everyone is standing in, I walked up and started hugging Daniel's mom and dad.

"Look how beautiful you are, you're getting that pregnant glow." She said tears brimming in her eyes; I smiled at her and hugged her again.

"Thanks for the pastries and coffee guys." My dad said opening the box, and Daniel's dad walked over to him getting a pastry. I looked over at our mom's and see them sitting down smiling at Daniel and I.

"How was your appointment?" My mom said smiling so big, I smiled at both of them and Daniel said, " It was good, the baby is healthy and everything is great." He said winking at me watching their faces as they waited for more. I walked to the fridge and grabbed water and sipped on it as they continued staring at us.

" Oh and we have a present for you guys." I said opening my wallet and getting the copies of the ultrasound out, I handed one to my mom and Daniel's mom and a smile broke out on their faces.

"Oh my gosh look at that." My mom said wiping her tears, I felt Daniel's arms go around my waist and I leaned back into him smiling at our parents looking at our baby.

We all ended up in the living room talking about the wedding and the baby, they thought it would be best to get married before I started showing and that the best idea is to get married next month. A summer wedding is our plan to have it, a small wedding with close family and friends. The ceremony will be on the beach and we'll have the reception on the deck of the beach house we are renting for the weekend.

"I can't believe we are going to get married next month." I said as we walked in our bedroom, as I took off my sandals.

"The sooner I get to call you Mrs. Anderson." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips met until I pulled back.

"What do you want to have for lunch or dinner?" I said looking at the clock on the dresser that read four o'clock.

"Anything sounds good." He said taking my hand and led us to our kitchen, I washed my hands and opened up the fridge and decided on making chicken fettuccine alfredo. I boiled the water and got out the noodles, and started cutting up the chicken and put it on the pan. I put the noodles in the bowl as I waited for the food to finish I started on cutting up broccoli and asparagus. I got out the plates and put the food on our plates and set them on the table.

"Babe dinner is ready." I said shouting from the kitchen, I opened up the cabinet and got out a glass and poured some water in my glass, I heard him enter the kitchen "Do you want a beer?" I said about to grab a beer.

"Yeah thanks." He said I grabbed the beer and my glass and closed the fridge and walked to the table. I sat down and we dug in, "You get the best wife award and probably the best mom award." He said smiling up at me, wiping his mouth with his napkin. I smiled at him and said "Thanks flirt." I said winking at him and we continued eating. After we were done eating he took our dishes and started washing as I dried and put them up.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I said as we finished cleaning the kitchen, I saw him lean back on the counter and put on his thinking face. I started to walk past him but his hand caught my shirt and pulled me close to him.

" Or we could play the movie, and not really watch the movie." He said pulling me into a kiss which made me heart skip a beat. He pulled back waiting for my answer.

I leaned in close to him and kissed him, " Let's go with your plan." I said he picked me up and carried me off to our bedroom.