Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to breathing on my neck; I lifted my head and looked around the room and see that we are still in the living room. I reached for my phone that was on the table and see that it's almost eleven; I shook my head when I realized we haven't eaten dinner yet. I looked down at Daniel and see him sound asleep; I kissed him lightly on the forehead and nuzzled my nose on his.

"Wake up so we can eat dinner, then go back to bed." I said running my hand in his hair, he slowly opened his eyes and sighed. He let go of me and I stood up and walked to the kitchen warming up our food. When the microwave beeped I walked over to the table and placed our plates down as Daniel got our drinks, I grabbed my medicine from the cabinet and set it down next to my drink.

After dinner we started cleaning up as I took my medicine, and we locked up the house. We set the alarm on instant and turned the lights out and walked into our bedroom, Daniel put the covers over us and pulled me close to him. The darkness took over me once again, and it felt good.

I woke up the next morning to arms around me which made me smile, I open my eyes and I met Daniel's eyes staring at me with a smile on his face. I started laughing and put the covers over my face.

"That was so weird." I said laughing, and I felt him lift the covers off me, and rolled me over so I was on top of him.

"That was kind of creepy." He admitted laughing along too, I shook my head continuing laughing.

"What's the plan today?" I said finally as we both calmed down.

"At one I have to meet the guys for the fitting." He said running his hands through my knotted hair.

"We have the food and cake testing today." I said checking my calendar on my phone.

"What time is it now?" He said continuing running his fingers through my hair.

"It's ten right now." I said and he nodded.

"I know what we can do." I said jumping up, which made him jump.

"First we need to eat then we have to do the theory thing." I said smiling; he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Well, I'll go make us some breakfast while you do your morning stuff." He said kissing me on the lips and walking out of our bedroom. I walked into our bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran a brush through my knotted hair and deicide to leave it down. I walked downstairs and see Daniel finishing up; he made bacon, toast, and an omelet. We started eating and then we cleaned up. I smiled to myself and grabbed all of the things we'll need and grabbed his hand and led him back to our bedroom. He sat down on the bed as I pulled out my phone and opened up Pinterest.

"Okay let's do the baking soda thing first." I said taking out a zip log bag.

"So what do you do?" he said

" I pour my urine into a clear cup containing two tablespoons of baking soda, and if it fizzles like soda it's a boy, if it's flat then it's a girl." I said smiling at him.

"That sounds disgusting." He said I shook my head and said.

"Hold on let me pee, I'm going to need to save this pee." I said closing the bathroom door. A few minutes later I open the door with a bag of my urine.

"This is so weird." Daniel said leaning again the wall watching as I put two tablespoons of baking soda in the bag and zipped it up. We stood there watching it and a few seconds later it starts fizzling up.

"Boy." I said smiling at Daniel, and he started laughing and wrote a tally mark on the boy side.

"What's the next one?" he said, and I scrolled down.

"The ring on a string." I said walking into our room I lay on our bed and lifted my shirt up as Daniel tied his ring on a string and held it above my stomach.

"What is it supposed to do?"

"If the ring moves in circles it's a girl, if it's side to side it's a boy." I said watching the ring go in circles.

"So it's a girl?" I said looking up at him and he shrugged and put a tally mark on the girl's side. After a few more try using different theories, both sides were even.

"So I guess we are having twins?" Daniel said laughing as we looked at the paper I shook my head laughing.

"Okay so maybe this wasn't a good idea." I said

"Maybe?" he said laughing, I pushed his shoulder and we both started laughing.

"Go get ready you loser." I said and he kissed me on the cheek and went to go get dressed. As I sat down in our bed looking at the chart of tally marks, a few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom with jeans and a black shirt.

"I'll text you when I'm on my way back so we can just ride together for the food tasting." He said kissing me on the lips, I nodded and smiled and waved at him.

"I love you have fun." I said.

" I love you too." He said flashing his smile at me, and walked out of our bedroom. I heard the garage close a few minutes later and decided to go to the kitchen and eat some fruit. I ended up in the living room with a plate of fruit and watching white chicks. I look at the clock and noticed almost two hours has went by, expecting a text from Daniel soon I walked back into our bedroom and took a quick shower and slipped on a loose black dress and paired it with blue sandals. I put on my makeup, and decided to straighten my hair. I heard my phone go off and see Daniel's name pop up.

'On my way back, I love you.'

I sent him a quick message back and walked back to the kitchen and grabbed some apple slices and put them in my bag. A few minutes later I heard a car horn outside, I locked the house up and set the alarm and walked out and got in Daniel's car.

"How was it?" I said as he drove

"It was good, everything is all situated." He said grabbing my hand and smiling at me. I nodded and smiled as we pulled up to the place, Daniel walked on the other side of the car and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and locked the door as we walked inside.

Two hours later we decided on the food and the cake, Daniel and I decided to eat out for dinner we stopped at Shogun and had some Hibachi. We got back home around eight and decided to turn on a movie Daniel sat next to me he pulled me closer to him and I felt his lips on my head.

"I can't wait to marry you." He said I looked up to him and gave him a big smile and said " Rt." We both cracked up laughing and made jokes and I wouldn't want to end my night any other way.