Part 3

Geo

I can't believe she's serious. I'm the one that should be mad she was holding on to Dylan. She even skipped school with him and didn't tell me. Was she trying to hide it? It doesn't make sense.

"I don't understand Juwany I give you everything and asking for nothing in return except your loyalty. I don't go on your phone, I don't ask you were you've been when you come home late, I don't even question when I see you tagged in girls photos with your arms wrapped around them" She says shaking her head not looking at me.

Serenity

I trust him. well at least I did.

"Are you kidding me? Theres no way you're really accusing me of cheating when you are the one skipping school with Dylan and not telling me"

"I don't need to tell you every where I am. Honestly I just forgot"

We continue arguing for about an hour just going back and forth about the same thing until my phone rings.

"Great who's that your little boyfriend?" He says looking up with annoyance in his voice.

"YES OKAY MATTER OF FACT IT IS MY LITTLE BOYFRIEND"

I answer the phone and Dylan sounds worried

D: "Hey are you okay?"

S: "yeah I'm fine what are you talking about?"

D: "You haven't been answering my text I was gonna ask if you wanted my to pick up Jayden"

S: "Ive been a little busy and I'm gonna be for another hour or so. Would you mind picking him up and keeping him at your house for a bit I gotta go"

D: "yeah no problem"

I hang up the phone and turn my attention back to Juwany

"what did he want?"

"He's picking up Jayden but were not done talking about this"

J: "I know were not done I still wanna talk about your little boyfriend"

S: "Fine lets talk. 5th period came and he gave me my birthday gift. It was a belly button ring a-"

J: "You don't even have a belly button piercing"

S: "I was getting to that part. He said when I was ready to get it pierced he would take me. So I decided I wanted to get it done today. We invited Gina but she didn't want to skip. Once we were done we went to get red mango"

J: "thats all"

S: "Actually I'm done. Im actually over it. You believe what you want but I'm not gonna argue. maybe later but definitely not right now."

J: "No lets finish this now"

S: "I think its already done."

J: "are you saying were done?"

S: "You know what maybe I am"

A/n

okay so basically these are just filler chapters, setting the foundation for their relationship. it gets better but leave comments telling me what you think so far 💕💕