Back home

Armani pov

We walked into the house. I put Hallie into the tub. Bathed her. Get her out put her on her hello kitty pjs. And made her some mac and cheese.  I let her eat. Then I laid her down. Because it was 8:30 her bed time. She was sleepy and I was to. I called Haden and told him to go home. I hopped in the shower with my back turned. I here Haden walk in the shower.

       He touches my ass. And kiss my neck. He whispers in my ear. " Am I the only man that has ever touched you. This man makes my knees buckle. Has much has I want to go through with him. I can't. Its just cant happen. My mind was telling me no but my body was screaming yes. I closed my eyes. Hoping when I open them this wont be happening.

      He sucked on my neck. He rubbed my back. And went down to my clit. It brought me back to life. I hopped out the shower so fast. I grabbed my towel.  Wrapped it around me. Ran to me walk in closet and closed the door. Dryed off. Lotioned my body. Got dressed. And walked out the closet.

      When I walked past he was walking up to where I was. He slapped my ass hard has hell. My ass is so red its ridiculous. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his rock hard chest and began whispering in my ear. His breath was making me even more hot. I needed him out my house fast. Because the more he here. The more try. Which means the more I give in to him. And by the way he doing what he doing he knows what he doing. They say yo first always is going to have all the controll over the cookie. And today I learned that.

      He gentaly pulled my hair and rubbed the cookie again. He began to kiss my neck and I tryed to get away. I pulled back. So his grip got tighter around my waist. I let out a light moan. And pulled back more. I then sped walked out my room. And opened the front door. So he can leave. He walked out but before he can leave all the way he said something. That fucked me all the way up. "you forever belong to me since you my baby mama."

       Like I really think I dug myself to deep.