Hospital

We walked into the hospital. We asked was it possible to get a DNA test at this time of hour.

front desk lady:  yes but you have to pay

Armani: okay thats fine but do we get the results today

lady:  yes but it will take 2 hours

Haden: okay it's 12:00 we will be out of here by 2

lady: yep

Armani:  okay can we get tested now

lady: yes just head down to room 8 and give her this note

Armani: thanks

         We headed to the back and got swabbed.

Hallie went straight to sleep. I was mad because she gonna have a long day of daycare tomorrow. That attitude is going to be terrible.  Or I'll just let her stay home so I don't feel bad for it basically being my fault she in trouble.

          -----2 hours later------'

The doctor walked in and gave us the results. I passed them to Haden. He looked at me like I was dumb.  And commanded me to open the envelope.  I just huffed and opened it. Like I know who my baby daddy is. So why do I need to open it like damn.  I opened it and guess what that shit said.  You are the father of Hallie johnson. I passed him the paper and got up to leave.

Haden p.o.v

     I'm Haden. The top drug dealer of Philadelphia.  I'm black and white.  you guessed it my dad black. My mom act black. Like she will give you the business quick. Anyway I'm 6'5.  I'm 23. I'm that fine ass nigga yo bitch want.

      Anyway I'm at the hospital getting the DNA test done on Hallie. The test came in and Armani just got up and left.  I looked at the paper and it said I was the daddy. I chased her and snatched her by her arm. And took sleeping Hallie out her arms. I began to walk to her car. I put Hallie in her car seat and hopped in my car. Started it up and followed Armani Into her house.

Armani: what do you want

Haden:  my child

Armani: you see she sleep

Haden: yo smart ass mouth just open the got damn door

Armani: you don't need to be here if she sleep

Haden: thanks

          I walked hallie to here room I laid her down. Iwalked back Into the living room.

Armani: you can leave now

Haden: why never tried to tell me about Hallie

Armani: I tried to tell you

Haden: Bitch you could've tried I little harder calmly spoke haden.

Armani:  I'm a bitch for taking care of my daughter alone. For trying my best to survive.  I worked my way through school and much more. But I'm the bitch. No you the bitch for killing inoccent people. How about giving feinds the drugs so they can ruin the kids life and more. You the bitch. And you a disrespectful at that.

Haden: I'll be here in the morning to pick up my daughter. she won't be attending school. she was up to late anyway. we has a three will pay my mom a visit. and you disrespect me ever again. I'll slap the shit out you Hoe. Haden said as he got up to reach for the door.

         Authors p.o.v

    Armani grabbed a knife and through it at him.  He jumped to the side quick.

Armani: you ain't going to talk to me like I'm some hoe

Haden: throw something  at me agian

Armani: if I do

Haden: try me I'll be at 10 a.m.

     Armani just slammed the door in his face. And went to go take a shower. She then went to sleep.

Armani pov

      I woke up to this loud knock at my door. I reached for my phone at it read 10 o'clock a.m. I went to open the door and it was Haden looking mad. I just walked back to my room and got back in the bed. Picked my phone up and checked my schedule which was clear.

        Haden walked in my room. snatched my covers off me. And went to yelling.

Haden: I told yo ass to be ready didn't I. He yelled geting into my face.

       Armani just stepped back and went to wash her face and brush her teeth. She hopped in the shower for 30 minutes on purpose. She got out lotioned her body and got dressed. She wore black t-shirt. Some white jeans. And black combat boots. With a gray sweater.

     Shs walked out the room. And into Hallie room. She wasn't in their.  She looked every where. And seen here in the living room dressed already. 

Haden:  Look at that ass

Armani: I hate you

Haden: I care. He said full of sarcasm

Armani: you got here dressed.

Haden: yep

Armani: you bathed her

Haden: yep

Armani: correctly

Haden: yes. you ready

Armani: *huff*  let me get my purse.

Haden: you always got a stank ass attitude

Armani: you always disrespectful

Haden: lets go

Armani: let me get Hallie car seat.

Haden: I brought her one this morning.

Hallie: mommy who is he

Armani: Daddy

Hallie: Dwaddy

Armani: yeah

Hallie: Hi daddy

Haden: hey baby girl