1 - Natsu Dragneel

Narrator
Natsu Dragneel is the prince of Fiore. His father is king Igneel. They live in the kingdom of Crocus. Natsu is soon to be king after his father has passed. According the the doctor his illness is very aggressive and to far in its final stages to do anything about it. He has very strong antibiotics to help with the pain.

Natsu POV
I love riding around in the field, on my favourite horse, Happy. It helps me calm down, I hate seeing my father in pain. He's is a great king, always fair and kind but he was an amazing father. While riding I see one of my dad's servants come out. I start riding in his direction. Once there the servants bows to me as I get of my horse. I hate it when people bow, I always ask them not to but the message never seem to get across.
"Sir the king has requested you to come to his room" the servant says.
"Okay, thank you for telling me. Would you mind taking my horse back to the stables"
The servants bows his head takes the horse and starts walking to the stables.
I then start walking back into the castle towards my father room, wondering what he wants. When I get there I notice my father has got worse. I call out his name "father"
My father turns in my direction with a small smile on his face "son, thanks for comming, I need to speak with you"
"Of course father, what is it" I say as I walked towards a chair near his bed and sit.
"You have heard of the story of the lost princess haven't you ?" My father says before he starts going into a coughing fit. I get some water and help my father take small sips.
"Yes I have. It's a very famous story" I say.

Narrator
The story of the lost princess is a very old children's tales. The story is about a king and queen who had a baby girl named Lucy. The whole town was invited to the young child's christening apart from one, Lisanna, the evil mage. She once was in love with the king and tried to be with him however the king turned her away. She was most upset about this. After Lisanna had found out the king had a child and she wasn't invited to the christening, she was angry and upset and decided to go anyway. After the child was christened, the king and queen had a party to celebrate everyone was happy and having fun until Lisanna showed up. The whole place suddenly turned quite. The king spoke first "what are you doing here Lisanna"
She answered with a laugh "you really thought I wasn't going co come, do you know me at all"
"What do you want" the king bellowed.
"To give the young child a gift of course, to show my good will"
The king knew this must have to be a trick, she would never do something to show her good will, "thank you for your kindness, but we can't accept" he says hopeing she would leave now.
She then laughed again, much louder then before, "I'm sorry your highness, but it isn't a choice whether you accept this gift or not" she stared to walk towards the crib where the young child was placed in.
The king shouted to his soldiers "stop her at once"
Before the soldiers had a chance to move she cast a spell to freeze everyone accept for the king, queen and child. "I thought you would want to see the gift I am giving here before I leave" she says with an evil smile on her face.
Unable to move or speak, both the king and queen stood there not knowing what to do. Lisanna is now crouch down at the crib looking at the young child face. The child is fast asleep.
Lisanna starts to chant a spell "when this child, Lucy Heartfilia reaches her 18 birthday, at sunset she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel, and fall asleep for eternity, only to be awaken by her true love kiss" when she finished her spell she laughed and flew away. Everyone in the room is able to move again. No one knows what happened apart from the king and queen.
After the party was over the king ordered "all spinning wheels were to be burnt and destroyed" hopeing this would stop the curse on his child.
Everyone in the land listen to his decree because everyone knew about the curse on the infant. After all the spinning wheels were destroyed, the king and queen asked there 3 trusted friends Levy, Erza and Juvia to "take the child and look after her on the outskirts of the forest. Then bring her back the day after her 18th birthday" the 3 girls agreed to what he ask and left with the child.
No one knows till this day if the story is true or not.

Natsu POV
"You have heard of the story of the lost princess haven't you ?" My father says before he starts going into a coughing fit. I get some water and help my father take small sips.
"Yes I have. It's a very famous story" I say.
"Well did you know that the story is true, and that happened 17 years ago" my father says with a smile on his face.