Chapter 3: Jasper's mistake

Now, I'm sure your wondering why my mother is talking about jail time. I'm not one to keep people guessing, so we can go back to that day now....
     It was the second week in August. Our parents had just left for a cruise to the Bahama's and dropped the twins off at a science camp. Me and Jasper got to stay at home due to the many sports practices happening throughout the week. My mother had left our neighbor Mary with strict instructions to check on us once and hour. Mary was old and retired, she didn't want to spend her day keeping an eye two young adults. Mary would send her grandchildren William and Rose over telling them to keep us out of trouble. Me, Jasper, William, and Rose have know each other since we were babies. We would spend the day lounging around the pool or playing tennis on our private court. On about the 3rd night, Rose and William got permission to spend the night, once we were sure Mary had gone to bed, Jasper and William left to go to a party with their friends Edward and Kyle, and me and Rose snuck our friends Lynn and Ryllie into the house for a girls night. It was about 3 am when my phone started ringing. We had all fallen asleep while watching Beauty and the Beast. I reached for my phone and didn't even look at the caller ID.
"Hello?" I said sleepy In to the phone, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"Hi mom" the voice on the other end said.
"Jasper? This isn't moms-"
"Calm down mom. I know you were worried. Look, I'm at the police station, there was an accident and I need you to come bail me out"
"Oh, my baby, don't worry, I'm on my way"

      Seven hours later i was sitting on the coach next to Jasper as he told our parents what happened. They boys had went to a party and got drunk. On the way home they got pulled over by the police. Apparently it had been a training night and they were pulling over random people. When my brother rolled down the window to his Honda Civic, the trainee had smelled the alcohol and called over his trainer. My brother and his friends got brought to the station and were charged with DUI and underage drinking charges. Jasper called me thinking mom and dad would never find out,  but the police had traced my number and found it didn't belong to Sophia or Adam Pine and called them right away. There cruise had apparently been canceled and they left Florida after one night, they had just landed in Utah when they got the call and arrived to the station the same one as me. All of the boys were given court hearing to decide their fate.