the end

"i know i don't deserve you. i don't deserve to witness your sweet smile, or your almond eyes, or your loving body, or your sun-kissed skin, or your beautiful voice, or your kind soul, or your forgiving nature. i did the worst thing i could ever do to your heart and somehow you still manage to forgive me. but i hope you know, son seungwan, i will stop at nothing to make you the happiest woman on the face of the earth. i mean it. i love you so much."

she smiled sadly as she listened to him speak, wrapping her arms around him as he finished up. she buried her face into the crook of his neck and sighed.

"you're lucky i never stopped loving you."

she brought her face out and brought it close to his, their lips only centimeters apart.

"please don't break my heart again."

he shook his head slightly and replied before closing the gap between them,

"never. all i can do is hope you won't break mine."

_

um so i just suck at writing endings? unless they're like sad but i already made you guys sad with the ending of the first ig book so😬😬

n e ways this marks the end of the instagram pt 2 !! i don't really plan on making another ig related book bc i guess i kinda get bored with them easily, mainly bc nowadays there's so many different ig books that there's not many plots to mess around with.

thanks for sticking around anyways for this really dragged out book and i hope you guys loved and enjoyed it! don't forget to checkout other works by yours truly. if you want to read something with chapters longer than 15 seconds, try my new book mercury! it's a btsvelvet gang au w/ some dashes of a soulmate au.

anyways i love all and i hope you have a great day/night💗

+ love, abbie💞