Remembering the past

Anthony's POV

Well, everything should be good now that Ian moved in. Things went much better than the whole Joey/Kalel thing that happened ages ago.  Well, that story started and ended very quick.

The whole thing might have been going on for a while, I don't know the whole story. All I remember is that Kalel and Joey were awfully close right up to the day Kalel and I were supposed to get married. I got home late one night and saw that Joey's car was in our driveway. I knew something was up because we didn't live with Joey anymore. I walked in and saw clothing strewn across the floor and knew that I wouldn't like what I saw next. I turned the corner and saw what I didn't want to see. Joey and Kalel were going at it hard in my bed. I'll spare you the details of the scene. Right then and there I called everything off and went over to the Smosh house and thank God Ian was there because he helped me more than he knew throughout that time.

I wish that she'd never cheated on me but at the same time I'm glad she did because I came to realize that I need Ian in my life. I did go back to her until she died but Ian helped me through even though he was sick and needed support of his own.

Now it's off to a day of filming for Smosh Games which has been on hiatus for about a year now because of some issues on hand. Well, I'll address that later. Back to work!

Chapter complete! I know it took a while for me to update but I needed time to figure out how to word the chapter. The rest of the crew will debut within the next few chapters with their own set of problems. Enjoy and happy reading! -smoshgamer2013-