Finally, a real date!

Ian's POV

Anthony must be lonely because he actually cuddled with me and all that shit. It was sweet and different all at the same time. I knew that we'd make it to this point in our relationship but I thought that it would be earlier than now. I actually got us dinner reservations for a really fancy restaurant tonight. I hope Anthony's up to it.

Anthony's POV

All week, I've heard Ian talking to Melanie about something he's planning for the two of us and I need to know what it is! It must have something to do with where Mel works because he's been asking if she can help cover if need be. She works at this really nice restaurant if you were wondering.  Well, I'm going to go to the park and maybe vlog for WatchUsLiveAndStuff while I'm at it. Yeah, I'll do that.

Ian's POV

"Anthony? You here?"

Guess not. Oh, here's a note!

Ian- I decided to take a walk to the park and vlog a little. You can join me if I'm still there when you get home. Love you!-Anthony

Well, I guess I'll ask him if he wants to go on a date while we're there. Maybe this will be our date. I wouldn't mind that. You know what, I'll cancel our reservation and just go to the park.

"Hello, this is Mr. Hecox. I'm sorry but I had a change of plans and will have to cancel my 8:00 reservation."

"No problem. We hope to see you another time Mr. Hecox."

Sure they do, they always say that but never really mean it. Oh well, I'd rather have a picnic anyways with PB&J.

Anthony's POV

"Thank you all so much for sticking around! See you when I see ya!"

"Before you go, can I join?"

"Ian, of course! These dear friends get a treat because you finally showed up!"

"Dear friends? That's awfully sweet. All of you out there are his friends, treasure that."

"I guess now that you're here we should go."

"I guess so. Bye, bitch! Sorry, wrong channel!"

"See ya round guys!"

Amazing! I got a nice vlog for my channel and Ian made it. What could be better than this? You know what, nothing could be better than this.

"Anthony?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you still want to have a picnic?"

"I'd love to! I brought a blanket but no food. Did you by any chance bring some?"

"Of course! PB&J for the both of us with two waters."

"Let's get this picnic started."

two hours later

Don't ask how we ended up in a tree, but we did. It's so nice having Ian lay against me up here and that makes me happy. This is the first real date Ian and I have had in a long time, maybe our first. Today was a great day.

Hey! Thanks for reading my long overdue chapter. I know it's been a while since I updated but I've been busy with homework or couldn't think of what to write. I have a question for you guys to answer. Should this story take the dirtier turn or not? I honestly don't care if it does or not. Once again, thanks for reading! -smoshgamer2013-