1

Mikey pov

I have a party to go to with my best friend Bryce tonight. I have recently felt feeling for him but I usually pushed them away because it's not right for me to be with my best friend I love him to much . I am bisexual and my mom is the only one who knows she also knows I like Bryce but I don't want to make anything hard for Bryce so I won't tell him but I feel I have to do it eventually .

Bryce pov

My best friend mikey invited me to a party tonight and I really don't want to go but I will because my best friend asked me to go. I also want to get a bj by a really hot drunk chick but that's besides the point. I also have feelings for mikey and I don't want to get to drunk and do something I will regret.

TEXTS
Mikey😘😭💕: are you almost ready
Bryce😍❤️😋:yea
Mikey😘😭💕: ok pick you up at 9:00 dipshit

8:30
Mikey pov

I was very nervous because I don't act the best when I'm drunk so I don't want to confess my feeling to Bryce . It was almost time to go so I grabbed my phone,keys and wallet and headed out.

Bryce pov

Mikey text me and said he was on his way and he only live up the street so I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and go down stairs . I am so nervous but I don't really know why. I mean me and mikey are best friends but we do
things like fake kiss in front of the camera but sometimes I wish it was real anyway we also do things like cuddle,hold hands and live up to our ship name on the internet. .......
I got pushed out of my thoughts when I hear a horn blow. SHIT. Mikey is here. I lock the door and go out side as I walk up I just stare at mikey and admiring how sexy he looks. .... I bumped into the car.

Mikey's pov

I see Bryce locking his door and I just admire his ass but then he turned around so I stare at his body then I realized he was starring at me too ... then he bumped into the car and then jumped into the car . " sup"Bryce mumbled as he put his seat belt on.