3

Mikey's pov

I was not trying to get to attached to Bryce while drinking so I went over by one of my girl ------ Best friends. She knew I liked Bryce so she asked her friend to touch all over me to see if he would get jealous. I know he wouldn't get jealous because he doesn't like me or did he because when I looked over their he looked like he was going to explode and he just ran out upstairs. We all just stopped and thought about what just happened. DOES HE LIKE ME TOO. I got called about if my thoughts when my girl------ best friend said "go get your man". I just smiled and ran up the stairs and sprint through the halls as I realized Bryce was not in the halls so I start lookin through doors 🚪 1 no one 🚪 2 drunk girls 🚪 3 no one with the balcony open as I'm about to close the door I hear crying and I realized that cry from anywhere because I knew it was Bryce . I quietly closed the door and locked it as I hear him mumble something in between cries. " Bryce" I whispered Bryce slightly jumps out of his seat then has the courage to say " what do you want mikey shouldn't you be getting a bj by that girl that was rubbing all over you" I just smirked and said seductively " some ones jealous" he looked down and then said " I'm not jealous". " ok if you say so" I said sarcastically. " in not jealous ok" Bryce kinda screams. "what's wrong " I kinda whisper because Bryce has never been mad at me before or in this case scream at me . He just looked down until I lifted his head up and said " your my best friend please talk to me ". Bryce started to talk" do you promise nothing will be different between us if I tell you what I'm going through right now . I just nodded and let him continue " I am gay and I like / love you mikey and I had falling for you since we literally fell into each other in the hall way. You are the only one who can help me like when my mom died you where the only one who cared and stayed , I loved when we fake kiss but we actually did it I felt a spark like the sky on the forth of July. "Bryce " I whispered " yea" Bryce said a little worried. " just kiss me already" we both leaned in.