Sparklesncupcakes View

Alex:
I think that Alex (aka extreme) has a great sense of humor. He laughs at everything. Some people don't like that he does, but I admire him for that. He is also very considerate of other people's feelings and doesn't like to leave people out. I like how he defends me and protects me from time to time. It may not be a big deal to him, but I appreciate him in everyway.

Noto:
Noto has a great personality. He is able to be a great leader. Though he used to be the boss of the Roblox Mafia he still has a soft side to his army-like heart. He tries to be generous in times of need as well. Actually the first time I met him we were arguing with each other. Hopefully he doesn't remember that. But we're very good friends now. Not only that, but we're together like glue now XD.

Ashley:
Ashley has a great sense of humor like Alex as well. She likes to be funny and make people laugh.

Pink:
Pink is a great friend. She is nice and trustworthy. She'll be there when you need her most. Though sometimes she gets upset, we are there to help her through whatever she may be dealing with.

Saber:
Saber (aka Oliver) is a good person. Though he is weird and strange at times, he made the best game called Town Life which I really love.