Sparklesncupcakes View Part 2

Lily:
I like Lily. We seem to be pretty good friends. Even though I likd the same man (which I'll tell you later about in the next few chapters), we seem to get along. She seems to trust me and I trust her

Zoe:
Zoe is definetly a character. She has some funny things to say too. Though she says things the wrong way to me sometimes she seems like an okay person. But she also has a sweet side. She's great once you get to know her.

Guns:
Where to start. Guns is okay. He seems to like to tease me about my love life and who I like and who I don't. He also seems to be attracted to any female who is breathing lol.

Ally:
Ally and I are sometimes close and sometimes not. She can sometimes really like people while at other times want to kill them. It might be a teen thing idk. But we're still friends and get along finely.

Luna:
Though she isn't a regular member of our group, she is still a good friend. We like to talk together sometimes. She likes to write too. I hear she's writing a story. Might wanna ask her about it ;)

Nobo:
We're not really close friends. She seems okay. She likes to argue a lot though. Most of the time I don't really mean a lot of what I say, I just say it to see what she'll say next XD.

So now you know us from my view. I know how excited you readers must be and you probably want me to get on with the actual stories instead of all this info. But knowing the characters is important. These are my friends we're talking about. And I want you to get to know them as well as I did. So I promise that in this next chapter, the real story will begin.