Chapter One

Jaidons POV
        I woke up to a message from my bestfriend, Brian.
Brian (B- Brian J-Jaidon)
B- good morning beautiful bestfriend ❤
J- morning handsome bestfriend lol
B- I miss you so much 😭💙
J- me too
B- I've gotta go but I'll ttyl. i love you. I'll message you in between classes
J- ok I love you too. Hurry home
        I sighed thinking, what if  he decides that he wants to stay in Nashville? I'd pretty much never see him again. My eyes tear up at the thought of never seeing him again. I love him... and not just as a friend.
      I pushed all the negative thoughts out of my head and went downstairs to the kitchen to make food. I grabbed the ingredients I needed to make a homemade pizza just like mom did before she passed. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rings. It's was my bestfriend Bailey video chatting me.
     "Hey Jai!" She smiled.
     "Howdy B." I say putting the cheese onto the sause covered crust. "Wanna come over later?"
   "I was about to ask if I could." She laughed. "I'll see you in 20 minutes."
    "Okay." I say before hanging up and shoving my pizza in the oven.
30 minutes
    Me and Bailey were sitting at the island eating pizza when my phone rang.
      "Hello?" I ask.
       "Hey." Brian said. "Can you do something for me?"
      ''Sure."
       "I sent you a package and it should've gotten there. Can you go outside and check?"
   "Sure." I say and head to the door. I'm shocked to see, not a package but, Brian himself standing there. I jumped in his arms, crying tears of joy and happiness.
     "I missed you."  He whispered in my ear.

First chapter. What do y'all think?