Chapter one

"LETS FUCKING GO PEOPLE!!" Dan, screamed. My ageint, got to love him. I stand there watching all the workers run. Concert time. This is what I love about music, the part where i perform. I can hear the fans screaming. I didn't wait for the signal to cue me to get on stage i jumped and screamed in the microphone. "HELLO NEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" and got on stage. Fans screamed louder. All girls screaming and jumping. "HOW YOU DOING?" I said loudly. They went wild. My gards couldn't handel some of the girls who where trying to get on stage. "WHAT SHOULD I SING FIRST?" I screamed again but they all just continue to scream. I cued the band to just play one of my songs and they started, before i knew it i was lost into the music.

                "That was amazing like always but i am still mad at you for not waiting for my cue to go on stage." Dan said.  I smiled.

"Come on, the crowed loved it so who cares?" I said and got in my bus. Done with new york now i have 27 more places to go. This should be fun but hey at least i got Luke by my side. Thats my friend, my best friend since we where kids. He wanted the girls and cars and i wanted the fame with the music  and now we are living it.

"YO YOOO!!! YOU KILLED IT MAN, YOU KILLED IT!! ALL THE GIRLS WHERE SCREAMING AND SHIT MAN! YOU DID IT AGAIN" That was him. I jumped up and huged him.

"Thanks man." I said and sat on the couch. The bus was starting and i can hear the girls screaming and chasing after it. Luke looked out the window and screamed, "Ya GIRLS, HE IS HERE! all you have to do is give me your number and i will arrange it!" He enjoys this fame thing way more than i do.

"Man, leave them alone. They will actually think you are going to make them meet me." He looked at me , "your kidding right? They would even pay millions of dollars just to even touch your stuff." He looked around our bus and picked up my coke from this morning and looked out the window again.

"what are you doing?" I asked but he ignored me and screamed. "You give me your number i give you his drink girls." I got up and told the driver to drive fast,he did.

"What the fuck man, slow the car down." Luke screamed. I mouthed to the driver to ignore him.

"BRO!! One is giving me her phone!" Luke screamed. I got up again and took my coke.

"bring it" i said and put it inside the trash.  He looked at me then the trash.

"Even better your coke touched your trash, OH man these girls will go crazy" he never stops does he?

"please stop,  i am serious. They will have a heart attack if you make them ran this long and this fast."

"Seeesh.. fine. but your missing so many P***." He said and closed the window. "so where are we going next?"

"we are going to Virginia where we will meet Dan then to LA."

"Why in the name of god are we going to VA? Its the boring state ever. with White rich kids and shit. no offence." He said. I actually didn't mind, am going there because my mom said i have to attend my cousin's graduation. I don't see the point since he repeated 11th grade like 3 times. Something tells me we are going there because he finally made it after years and years of high school, its more of thank god he is out than our son is starting a new chapter as an adult.

   "I told you already man. David is finally graduating."

"Isn't he like 24? Man that guy got to get it together. and i thought you where only going?" I looked at him.

"Do you want me to die?? You know i hate family stuff i need someone who gets me."

"OK! I got you man, I got you. There better be hot girls or some where we can party."

"its for like a week then i am back on the rode."

"Are you kidding? A week?? I swear if i have to wear a suit  i am leaving."  I laughed.

"Relax man. You won't." He really hate suits.