Ray&y/n romantic image pt 2

So while Y/N and Ray are having dinner on the beach you notice him smiling at you every minute ...

Y/N: babe why do u keep smiling at me?

Ray: your just so beautiful I honestly don't know what I would do without you

Y/N:aww babe that was so sweet of you *smiles and shows dimples*

So after a while Ray n y/n gets done having dinner y'all take a nice long walk on the beach while you are looking up at the sky admiring the beautiful stars Ray wraps his arms around you waist from behind and kisses your neck you turn around to be face to face with him as he smiles down at you...

Ray:babe I love so damn much words couldn't explain my feelings for you,  I don't know where I would be without you and honestly you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me *gets on one knee* y/n m/n l/n will you do me the honor of being my wife * opens the red velvet small box with a 20 carrot diamond ring in it*

Y/N:*starts to cry* YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

Ray:*slides the ring on your finger and picks you up n kisses you n smiles* now lets get back to the house so I can show you how much I really love you *smirks n smacks your ass*

Y/N:beat you to the car! *starts running to the car*

THE END