Chapter 14: Another Member of the Black Knights

Vi's POV
I'm walking on the school halls when I bumped into someone. Why do I keep on bumping into things. I need my eyes to be checked.

"Sorry" I said and was about to leave, I was very close to leaving that area when the dude asked some help.

"Miss! Tulong naman oh, bago lang ako dito. Hindi ko alam ang mga daan" he said

I of course need to act all goody goody because I'm pretending to be a nerd, nerds are helpful and kind and all sweet and sh*t.

"Sure" I said and forced a smile.

"Oh, I'm Jonathan Bridge by the way" he said and lent out a hand.

"Alexandra Cortez" I said.

"So Miss Tour guide, show me the way" he said

I rolled my eyes at him and then started the tour.

Jonathan's POV

This nerd is cute.

I wonder where Kurt is.... haven't seen him for a long time.

"What's your section?" I asked miss tour guide

Her reaction was like this 0-0

"Never mind, but do you know Kurt?" I asked her

"Kurt?" She asked with confusion

"Nathaniel Kurt Lee, the oh so famous king in the university" I said

"Oh! Him" she said,

"Last question, do you know where he is?" I asked

She gave me a nod that says no, oh well I'll just have to look for them later.

"Yow Bridge!" Someone shouted behind us, I looked back to see the gang.

"I'll get going" Miss tour guide said, I gave her a smile before she left.

Kurt's POV

"Long time no see Nate" I said

He gave me a bro hug, we call him Nate in short for Jonathan.

"You're with miss nerdy huh?" Axel said,

"She was giving me a tour, I call her Miss Tour Guide" he said with his brightest smile.

For some sort of reason she is the Main topic of the whole gang right now, there is no topic that we talked about that she is not part of our topic.

"She's cute" Nate said.

We were all shocked to what he said.

"Totoo ba  ang narinig ko?" Will said

Well, Nate is not the type of person that will complement a girl, trust me this guy is cold and he is only well not cold towards us. And it's our first time hearing him complement a girl, a nerd!

"Let's go" Nate said with a smile on his face, he header out first and we all just followed him with our eyes.