Tomorrow?

"It's the last box". Jimin said as he dropped the heavy box on the ground. Placing his hands on his hips he stared at his hyung with hope mixed with hopelessness in his eyes, "Hyung do you there are any others left?" His voice came out small.

His hyung sighed, "I wish there were".

"Hyung...........................?" Jimin stared at Seokjin as he shed his tears.

"Jimin-ah I'm scared, I can't......... please tell me it's all just a bad dream. I mean look we were having breakfast just this morning. Happily........then all of a sudde—" As if he couldn't speak anymore the words disappeared, but his continuous tears finished the sentence.

Jimin's heart softened into clouds, "Hyung please.........stay strong, don't cry...we'll get over this. Today might be devastating, but it will be better tomorrow.

Seokjin started the car leaving the broken, ruined mall empty from an epidemic. No not zombies. Something worse that managed to wipe out existence completely. It came naturally.

"Hyung, where are we going to be exact?" Jimin asked as all the images around flashed past them as the car speeded on the free road.

"I don't know, where ever the road leads us to". Seokjin said eyes focused on a distant future.