Knock Knock?

They decided to either walk to the nearest gas station and come back or push the car to a station. But that would be tomorrow. Since Yoongi proposed to take a good night's sleep and restore energy.

Either way the boys lit a small fire beside their car and slept cuddling for warmth inside the car. Nights in forests are chilly. (Trust me I speak from experience pt 2)

They slept peacefully.

Soon morning came and Jungkook woke up first. Nature called. Carefully he escaped from the cuddle bunch and head to the forest to receive that nature's call.

Finding a place suitable he did 'it-who-must-not-be-named' (potter head anyone). His eyes wandered around. Hmm, nice color in leaves. Nice flowers. Nice bush. Nice rocks. Nice small house....A HOUSE. Jungkook was a courageous little boy. He could do everything and anything.( Golden maknae in your area)

He walked slowly towards the house. He wasn't that scared. Everyone's gone anyway. But the reason he took interest in it because why would there even be a house in the middle of the forest. He got more interested when he saw the television switched on through a window. It was more interesting when he saw something 'not-his-age" on the tv screen.

He grinned evilly to himself. "See mom I'd eventually find about these, I'm a man after all".

He wanted to run and hide when he saw a figure sitting on a chair in front of the tv. But no. not now. Not when he was this close to find the biggest treasure of an adult.

So, politely he knocked.