Coconut?

Two screams erupted from inside the gas station, taking Seokjin by surprise. He quickly grabbed a sharp knife and revolver previously stolen from an empty police station.

Seokjin dashed towards the restroom in electric speed.

"JIMIN!!!!! JIMIN-AH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?". Seokjin reached the restroom. Yet another scream.

"AHHHHHHHH JIMIN, IT'S A COCONUT".

. . . Silence. . .

"Umm. Who are you?" The coconut unknown boy asked the two males in front of him. Unlike them who were still frozen in shock, he melted quickly.

Jimin melted.

"HYUNG IT'A A HUMAN". Jimin shook his hyung, who melted afterwards.

"No shit Sherlock, I'm totally a potato". The boy said.

"I'm Seokjin, nice to meet you and this kid here is Jimin. You survived the epidemic. Are there anyone else?" Seokjin said as thousands more question ran through his head but sadly he had one mouth to ask one at a time.

"No........I'm Jungkook..............I searched b-but no-one, not ev-ven my p-parents". Jungkook didn't cry often. But today he did. His tears of sadness mixed with happiness. He thought he would die alone. He thought he was abandoned by everybody. But now he knew what hope was? He was happy.

His will to live was rescued.