Stay Strong ❤†

Alice sat there in the balcony. She kept thinking about the words the nurses had told her.Repeating it over and over. Tears ran down her face. She tried so hard not to cry and act strong.She couldn't hold it in anymore. She wanted him with her. She missed him. But he was gone.

           Later that day, Alice sat on the dining table with her brother Brian, and her Mother.Her father had abandoned them when Alice was 6.Her mom knew Alice  was having a hard time, she wanted to try and help her. "I know it's tuff, things will get better, I promise" Alice's  mom tried so hard to help her and understand her,Alice walked away before she can say anything more.Alice didn't really want to talk and cry anymore because of the same reason anymore.She thought her life was done without him aside her.

         Alice went to her room, locked the door, and started. to cry. She sat on the floor repeating "He played me, he lied, he never cared, he just left" She couldn't take it anymore.Alice's mom could here her yelling and crying thinking her life was over. She went and sat next to Alice."He doesn't deserve your tears, don't cry for those who hurt u, let them cry because they lost u, your a beautiful,smart, talented,and determined girl.A girl doesn't need a man, who doesn't need her.Your crying for someone who walked out of your life, when someone wishes they where in it.I hate to see u like this" Her mom's words drew more tears to Alice's  eyes. Alice understud what her mom was telling her but it hurts her to think she thought he loved her."It hurts, It really does, I'm trying so hard to deal with it but I can't anymore,I'm trying to hold my tears in but I cant,I can't keep holding it in anymore, I need someone to love me and care for once"She was tired of crying,of thinking when will she feel better.

         The next morning, one of Alice's friends came over, Diana, She wasn't sure what was going on with Alice and why she was always faking to be okay. Diana was concerned of what was happening she didn't want anything bad to  happen to Alice.She went upstairs and approached Alice room.She saw Alice lay there with tears filling up her eyes."Alice! you don't deserve this,you deserve to be happy,your gonna have people come and leave out of your life.I lost so many people in my life I cared about, it hurts I know and it will for a long time" Diana joined her and started to cry.They both realized they both felt worthless and felt hurt.They where tired of lies,fake love, and that no one will care they just say that they do.They felt hurt but knew that it made them who they are today."I'm a dreamer, I dream,I don't need to be here or get hurt anymore.I've had so many people walk out of my life.I can't deal being left alone anymore it's all hurting, I'm hurting and he don't care,he never will,and he won't try to save me,so I'll have to save myself, he left and he isn't coming back for me"He lied he loved her instead of me,he told me he had nothing to do with her.She loved him and I had a feeling he loved her.