lust & jealousy

Hi

Recap; read the previouse part of the naughtiest honeymoon ever 😉😁.

Laksh n Ragini had returned home in went back their daily routine. Laksh was missing her body... na bad boy.
Ragini too waa misding Laksh strong hands around her body... na bad girl.

Both were again busy in work. Laksh who had gain the project wants to succeed with it. Ragini was coming at the office as his P. A. but right now he was too busy with attending of meetings that he can't ecen play a prank with her n she is missing it.

Ragini was in his cabin when she was sitting on his chair. She come later then him to give him a surprise wearing a his fav dress on her.

The cabin door opens n Ragini was smiling she turns with the chair to the door

The cabin door opens n Ragini was smiling she turns with the chair to the door... Her face expression changed she pout. Who r u? Ragini asked.

I am Madhu Patel

I am Madhu Patel. Laksh girlfriend n U?. Who r u? N y r u sitting on his chair.

Ragini stood up in anger she walks out of the cabin into the conference room n was abt to creat a scene. But Laksh just finished it when Ragini enters. He was mesmerized. He took her hand n pulls her toward him... Byt Ragini was angry she tries to escape from him ya she even tries to push him.

Laksh; was amazed but his grip around her waist become stronger. She gave up. Laksh turns to the others. I hope u all remember my wife. She felt embaressed she totally forgot it. Ragini hides her face on his chest.

They all left n Ragini didn't turned to say bye. Laksh made her look up at him. But Ragini wasn't ready to meet his gaze.

Laksh just notice they r alone... He lifts Ragini n places her on the glass table. Ragini gave him a death glare. But Laksh ignores it. He locked the door of the conference room n Ragini got scared.

She pulls her legs up n tried to escape. Damn it this table is long. Laksh was surrounding her Ragini sat in the middle of the table. Her legs were close to her chest n she holded her arms around them. With a sad face n angry eyes she turns her face not to see him.

Laksh doesn't know y she is trying to be the one who is unreachable this makes him more.. horny... He wanted her even more than before. His lust was overcoming but she ignires him more n more he already took off his shirt... he had trained for her...

 he had trained for her

But no reaction. Now he climbed the table n crawl to her.

Ragini didn't gave him a damn look. But Laksh is Laksh he touched her waist from back. Ragini got a current through her body. He kisses her bare back. Ragini looses her grip around her legs. Laksh bite her neck... she moans...

It didn't take much time Laksh was lying on the floor with her only covered by her dupatta.

Laksh was kissing her hand... Ragini loved it but she was still angry n he hasn't asked her y?. Laksh looked at her n saw the disinterest. As she had turned her face again.

Laksh hold her chin. Ragini what happen?. Ragini pout n turned again. Laksh took a deep breath. Do u want me to start again? Ragini turns to him he already did it twice with her how much can he Do more... she know how much more he can but she can't she is satisfied.

Ragini turns to him. Ur GF Madhu is here. Laksh burst out in laugh. Ragini looks at him in anger n confusion. Laksh; was trying to stop laughing. U think she is.... my gf?  Oh baby now u deserves for more treat.

It took them in total 4 hours to come out of the conference room. DP was waiting for them. Laksh was checking on him but Ragini poor soul was marked by him. She tried to cover but it was nearly impossible. Laksh was back hugging her. To hide a bit.

DP n Madhu were waiting outside. Laksh; Dad... He hides behind Ragini. Ragini - Oh u coward I thought u will help me by covering the love bites u gave me but u r using me as ur shield.  😡😠 -.

Ragini; Papa. She runs to him. Laksh is very bad. I asked him abt his so called gf Madhua he starts laughing at me n teases me. I come out with many difficulties. DP places his hand on her head. I know beta he is like this. Idiot!. Ragini u go home. Ragini nod with fake tears.

Laksh was getting scold in front of everyone Ragini felt bad but it was a punishment afterall she was also embaressed. The whole stuff knew what had happen in the conference room. 

Laksh goes to his cabin to see his wife sitting on his chair with mischievous smile on her beautiful face.

Laksh closed the door. U will pay for it. Ragini; oh really? Laksh nod with confidence. Ragini with lustful voice. Ok fine let's see who will win... She bites on his lips n left.

Laksh hit his fist on the desk but she already win leaving him here alone after that bite he couldn't reply on it.

Madhu who witnesses all knocked at his cabin door.

Laksh turns with a smile. Come in he showes with his hand.

Madhu n Laksh hugs. Madhu; U got married n didn't told me? Unbelievable. Laksh looked at her. Ya I got married on moms wish. U know I can do everything for her.

Madhu nod. I know... - afterall it was ur mom who was against our relationship. I'm back with aim to get u back! -.

Laksh smiles at her. u have to come for dinner tonight ok? Madhu; sure - I will creat alot of misunderstandings u just wait n see -.

...

Thank u for reading
Please comment n vote 😄