Baby report

Hi

Anzana_Bista01 n Follybraverl 😘😘😘

Recap; a very mature n caring Laksh taking out Ragini for shopping.

Ragini was reaching her 8th month she was having a big belly but Laksh was loving it... even being a bit disturbed that his waist is not more that slim but the one who is growing in it is much more worth than this waist... ya u read right. Laksh wants this baby now more than anything else he loves his wife but this baby is making him complete well her too but he is so excited. To hold it in his arms.

Ragini felt his gaze on her belly. She hold his hand. Laksh!! The doctor will come anytime. Stop looking like this! U scare my baby! Laksh pouts. I do what?! Ragini laughs.

The doctor enters the treatment room. The doctor wasn't surprised to see Laksh here. After the first visit of Laksh with Ragini he had come continuously to all her check-ups.

Laksh is one of the less men who really care of everything he always asks what she is allowed to eat drink n how much sport she should do or walk n sleep n her feet's. He took care of everything.

The doctor sat on the chair n greeted them.

Laksh; doctor how long n my baby will come?

The doctor; well as u r here monthly n every month I tell u that just deduce one month. Now we reached the 8th month so one month is left... hmm

Laksh; hmm? What hmm? Is everything fine. Ragini what u did! He stood up in anger. Ragini pouts she crossed her arms around her chest. I haven't done anything!.

The doctor; Mr. Maheshwari relax it's just I read that u haven't ask for the gender don't I want to know?!.

RagLak looked at each other. Ragini; we haven't thought abt this. Laksh; we want to know. Ragini looked at him. We want? Laksh nods. The doctor; okay... she saw the differences she wrote it down on a piece of paper. Mr. Maheshwari I think ur wife doesn't wants to know but here u can read it n keep it as a secret?. Ragini agrees like Laksh.

Laksh took the paper n read it then he ripped it apart n throws away. Ragini; Laksh what u have done. Laksh; I throw it away! So even by mistake I won't be able to read as u don't want to know! Right doctor?

The doctor; right! Ragini pouts. The doctor checked her properly n gave them the reports.
Healthy baby gud heartbeat nice growing. Ragini was sooo happy but now she wanted to know.

Ragini n Laksh were sitting in the car. Ragini was trying to put the belt on her... but the belly grow made it difficult for her...
Laksh saw that n helped her...

Both were lost in a beautiful eye lock

Both were lost in a beautiful eye lock. Laksh; Ragini if u need help u know u can always tell me! Right?!. Ragini nods. Laksh put the belt for her. He caresses her belly n starts driving.

Ragini - baby what is this u r getting more love than me... 😣 I'm jealous on my own child! -.

Ragini; Laksh when our son will come to this world what name we will give him?!

Laksh; nice try.... y don't u just open the glove compartment?

Ragini looked at him confused but she opens it... a book for baby names.

Laksh; now u choose ur names for a Mumbai or Munni {Baba or baby}?.

Ragini gave him a death glare. Laksh u r bad I hate u.

Laksh; wrong Ragini I know u love me the most! But u know what ur raking fails...

Ragini; what u mean?

Laksh; first it was mom! Then u! But now my b... my unborn child has become my priority number one!

Ragini; Laaaaaaksh!!!!!

Laksh; Ragini don't shout here have some juice..

Ragini took it n drunk it in sec. more. Laksh looked at the backseats she turns n the seats were filled with juices n snacks healthy snacks such as nuts dry fruits n chocolate.

Ragini; uhmm u love me. She said with a filled mouth. Laksh nods. U both.

They reached home n AP was waiting for them. Ragini told her everything.

AP; Laksh won't u tell me? Laksh; no besides I forgot it. DP was laughing gud son don't tell them it will create a problem!

Laksh smiles n leaves - now u r done! -.

AP n Ragini attacked him. AP; what did h mean? Ragini; Haan what?! DP was scared... I meant to say... that she wants to know... but as soon as he tells her... she will be upset... u know hormones n mood swings... one time yes one time no!

Laksh was laughing he took out his wallet...

FB stars

Laksh read the gender he rip the paper apart but he written note he kept between his fingers. He secretly put the note in his back pocket n when he was going to sit in the car he put it in his wallet

FB ends

Laksh reads it a Girl

YamiYami57 ur wish 😘

_______
Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote.

One question I would like to know! After the birth do u want me to continue? As a season 2?