¹

Past

I walked faster to my house. It was raining like mad and I was soaked. I turned the corner on main street and noticed ambulances and cop cars surrounding a wreck. People were crowded around and I decided to check it out.

Pushing past people to get a closer look, I noticed my parents car. I looked around, hoping to see them uninjured. I noticed the survivors of the other car. I looked by the ambulance and saw two body's being checked out.

I felt my heart stop. My breath hitching and my knees hitting the asphalt. People around me attempted to help me, but I just couldn't breath. My parents, they were dead. A cop came over and started to assist me, asking me questions. "My parents." Was all I could manage and the doctor understood. He yelled something to another cop before I black out.

-

Sunlight. Sunlight was shining through from somewhere. I heard noises, but I didn't want to open my eyes. Someone was crying, the other person was soothing, whispering to them. I heard a beeping. A monitor? I opened my eyes.

I looked beside and noticed my moms friend, Janice, and her son, Jackson. Janice looked up at the sound of me moving and she immediately clutched my hand. "Amelia, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.. Your parents, there dead." She whispered that last word before breaking into sobs.

Jackson started comforting her again, as I looked put the window. My parents were really dead. Where would I go? As if Jackson could read my mind he said, "You'll be living with us. We have to share a room." He whispered.

-

I stood in my room at my moms house. We were packing my stuff and going through things to get rid of. I folded the last few items of clothing and zipped up my suitcase. My makeup, clothes, and a few stuffed animals my dad had given to me when I was little were all packed away and ready to go Janice's.

Janice walked in a little while later and went to grab one of the boxes. "All packed, sweetheart?" She asked softly, rubbing my shoulder. I looked at her. She had been my moms friend ever since school. "Y-yea." My voice cracked and I felt the sobs coming again.

She set down the box and hugged me as I begin to cry harder than I did when I found out they were dead. Janice whispered sooting words, but I couldn't think. "Amelia, its okay. There in a better place, okay? Shh." She held me until I calmed down just enough to talk. "Come on, let's get all of this into the car." I nodded and helped her take things to the car.

-

I walked into Jacksons room, rolling in my suitcase and book bag. He was bring in the boxes. His room was separated into two sides, mine and his. Tape was put on the floor, by him I could tell. I walked to my side, and set my bag on the bed.

"Mom made sure it was even." Jackson grunted, walking in and dumping two boxes on the ground. "Be careful! Some of these have pictures in them!" I choked. My voice was strained from days of crying. He shrugged and walked out, going to get the last box.

I started unpacking once everything was in here. My side of the room included a bed, a side table, dresser, and a desk. Jackson side had the same things, laid out just like mine. I placed my makeup, a few pictures, and my favorite bear my dad had given me on the dresser. Today was the start of a new life, with a new house and no mom and dad.

-

↓ A/N ↓

Hello, lovely readers! I'm sure this book will be awesome (and updated regularly, unless I'm busy!) I'll be publishing a information page on Amelia and Jackson soon, so be sure to read that.

This story came to my mind when I was reading a few books about bully's turning into a lover and I thought, "Let's write one!" I'm bullied a lot, but I don't actually pay attention to it.

Anyway, vote and comment! Also, please correct my grammar, I'm very bad at spelling!

|Aubrey|