³

Dream

Amelia's PoV

I was walking in the woods. Going in circles it seemed. Everything looked the same! "Amelia!" I heard my mother scream. I turned around to where I thought the voice came from. "Mom!" I screamed back. "Amelia, where are you!?" My dads voice rang out. I started running, running to nowhere.

"Mom! Dad! Where-!" My voice was cut off as I felt into water. Icy cold water. I couldn't breath. I was going numb. I swam to the top, only to be met with ice. "Amelia?!" I saw footsteps. Jackson's voice! I banged on the ice, trying to get his attention.

I started seeing dots. 'No! No!" I screamed to myself. I couldn't go like this. Something grabbed my ankle. I looked down to see my mom and dads corpse pulling me under, farther. I tried to kick and get away, but it was so cold.

-

I woke up, sweating and panting. I was crying. I looked over Jackson, he was sound asleep, snoring lightly to himself. I sat up on the side of my bed and checked the time. 4 am. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Checking the mirror, I looked like shit. My hair was sticking to my face, my eyes were red, and I had bags under my eyes. I rubbed my face and turned on the shower, thinking about the dream carefully.

I got into the shower and stood under the water, just letting it hit my body. I closed my eyes. I felt numb. I had lost my parents, been in the hospital twice, and now I'm dreaming of them? Was I going insane? No. I finished what I was doing and headed back to bed.

-

↓ A/N ↓

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I got pretty busy! This is just a short filler! I might publish a longer one tomorrow.

Anyway, like, comment, and vote! Correct any grammar mistakes you see and enjoy the story!

|Aubrey|