Chapter 1

How did she get into this? How the heck did she get caught up into this. Naomi felt like she was being torn apart. It was the most painful thing she ever felt.

"Disassembly complete." A robot voice said over the intercom.

Scientists watched the two females. They looked at each over. The one of the right side smiled at the other. The one on the left sneered at her. The two females looked at the window that the scientists watched through.

"How are you two feeling? Are you able to move?" The scientists asked.

The female on the left flipped the scientists off while the one on the right was smiling and looking around the plain room. A door in the room opened and two scientists came in. One of them helped the female on the right onto her feet. The other tried to help the female on the left but she refused it and stood up herself.

"Follow us. We'll get you out of those scrubs." One of the scientists said.

The two females followed them and after a lot of walking, they came to a door labeled 'left brain and right brain'. The scientists opened the door and let the females go in.

"Here's where you'll be living. Enjoy your stay." They said, then closed and locked the door.

The more perky female went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She had hazel eyes, brown hair with lime green tips, and a huge, gray t-shirt.

"Wow I look amazing!" She exclaimed.

The other female came in and looked in the mirror. She had a more darker brown color of hair, blue eyes, and she wore a matching gray t-shirt.

"Good god. Yeah i'm changing." She sighed and walked back out of the room.

In the room, there were two beds, two dressers, and a window. She went to the dresser on the left side and opened it up. She smiled to herself and took out a white long sleeve button up, a gray overcoat, and skinny jeans. She quickly changed into them and buttoned up her coat. She sat on the bed that was labeled 'L' and looked towards the bathroom. The other female skipped out and flopped on the bed labeled 'R'.

"So what's you're name?" The perky female asked.

"Don't have one." The calm female replied.

"Same! We should choose our own names!" The perky female exclaimed. 

"Ok then. Hello I'm Logan." The calm female sighed.

"Nice! Hai I'm Roxy!" The perky female giggled.

Logan rolled her eyes and looked out the window. There were iron bars.

"Looks like they don't want us leaving this room." Logan mumbled.

Roxy turned around to see what Logan was talking about.

"Oh I could totally move those!" She exclaimed and jumped off her bed.

Logan face palmed and was mumbling many things. Roxy grabbed the iron bars and yanked on them. They didn't budge. Roxy sighed in defeat and flopped back on her bed.

"Are you ever going to change into regular clothes?" Logan asked.

Roxy perked up and ran over to her dresser. She took out a colorful sweater and galaxy leggings.

"Oh good god." Logan mumbled, rubbing her head.

"Done!" Roxy exclaimed, already in her new clothes.

Logan let out a long sigh. She was going to have to live with this idiot for god know's how long.