Yoongi

You were going back home with your boyfriend yoongi after a dinner date.

You were laughing happily and his hand was around your waist.

He kissed your cheek every now and them and you were snuggling in his suit and blushing.

You had to pass by a deserted place before you could reach his apartment and it always scared you so you were so clingy toward him as if you could enter inside him and hide in his chest.

He caressed your hair and said sweet things in your ear to calm you down.

You relaxed under his touch, when you left your head he gave you a reassuring smile so you smiled back and felt safe with him.

But your feeling soon vanished when you saw them.

They were all wearing in black and some had masks on their faces.

They stood in your way so that you can't go forward.

You were surprised at first until you saw him: "woozi".

He studied with you before and now he is the leader of a gang.

They don't steal money, they give loans but get paid back with benefits.

It might sound like a good thing but if you're late or don't pay they'll get rid of you once and for all.

For your bad luck you had to borrow from them but didn't have the money to return so you have been avoiding them lately.

Yoongi doesn't know anything about them and you didn't tell him that you had a deal with them.

After a while if staring yoongi finally spoke:"can you get out of the way so we can go" he said in a demanding tone more than a question with an emotionless face.

Some of them shivered from his devil glare but woozi started laughing and stepped forward: "Such a gentleman, now I see why Y/N chose you over me"

'Shit he remembers' you thought.

Back in college woozi confessed to you but you rejected him because you were in love with yoongi.

"What do you want?" Yoongi said with a very deep voice that snapped you out of your trance.

"Chill bro, we want nothing from you, we just need to talk with her" one of them said pointing at you.

You shook your head vigorously and yoongi quickly put a hand in front of you and pulled you behind him in a protective way.

You were afraid of what will happen next, and what scared more is the smirk woozi had on his face.

Woozi ignored yoongi and spoke to you "so did you bring the money?"

Yoongi looked confused and gave you a questionable look that you didn't notice because you were thinking what will happen next.

Woozi waited for your answer but when he only heard silence he understood and chuckled a little.

Woozi stepped closer to yoongi whom tried to look strong and woozi spoke again:"well since your boyfriend is here why don't we make a new deal?"

He looked at you:"you either give me the money or...him"

Your eyes widened in shock and your blood left your face, your palms were sweaty and your whole body was shaking, you felt your knees weak and that they couldn't hold you anymore but you still managed to stand.

You tried not to freak out and think of the best solution that will get you both out alive 'he wants to revenge by killing yoongi. He still loves me, that's it! I can use his love against him since he can't hurt me'