3 / Next To You

September 16

Harmony's POV

Harry and I walked through the crowd of fashion stylists and other celebrities who were attending the Top Shop Fashion Show.

Gemma and Grimmy would be here as well. We were going to meet them inside of the convention.

Harry wore jeans, boots, and a white shirt that had hands and nails printed on it. It was kind of weird, but either way he looked hot in it.

I, on the other hand, wore a long pink skirt that was cut at the side to show off my leg, a white crop top, and peach colored heels. My hair was down and curled at the tips and my make up was very pretty.

Harry and I had walked the red carpet minutes ago with his arm around my waist and my arm on my side, giving a tease of my engagement ring.

Once we got inside, we said hello to a few fashion people and models who walked by until we got to our seats next to Gemma and Grimmy.

"This is amazing." Gemma beamed before the show began.

**

"That was amazing!" Gemma said as we walked down the street.

After the show had ended, the four of us decided to walk instead of having someone drive us home.

We didn't know exactly where we were going, but we didn't really care at the moment. We were having too much fun hanging out with Harry's sister and friend.

We sat down at a table to have a chat and when we got back up, Harry had tripped on a dog and laughed before he apologized to it.

"He's so weird." Grimmy said.

"Tell me about it." Gemma and I said.

**

October 11

Gemma, Lou, Lux, and I relaxed in the pool and swam for a bit.

We were in Australia for the Australian leg of the boys' tour and were relaxing before the show tonight.

Bruno's birthday was a few days ago and I went to see him in London where he was performing that night with Ariana and her new boyfriend, Nathan from The Wanted.

I was aware that his band mates and the boys didn't get along but Harry wasn't really in that problem and even said that they were nice lads.

After Bruno's birthday, it was Lou's and Harry and I took her out for dinner while we were here in Australia.

"Lux, come here!" Lou said before she went to go get Lux.

Gemma and I stayed behind, relaxing in the hot tub.

"Are you used to it, yet?" Gemma asked.

"Used to what?"

She initiated to the ring on my left hand. The ring I was afraid of losing in the water, but Harry begged me to leave it on. I smiled down at it before shaking my head. "Nope, not yet."

"He's stoked about everything." She commented. "All he talks about is the wedding to mum and dad."

My cheeks turned red, I was sure. "I am pretty excited too.. And quite nervous that I'll pee my pants as soon as I step I to the aisle."

Gemma laughed loudly. "It's okay, I'll be there to help you if you do."

I laughed, nodding.

"Or maybe we can put you in a diaper." She said and I immediately shook my head no before she laughed again.