7 / Write Your Name

Harmony's POV

December 25

When I told Harry about me wearing my mom's dress, he was more than happy with my choice. And being the traditional guy he is, he hasn't seen it nor was he going to look up my parent's wedding pictures on the web to see it. He wanted it to be a surprise.

Christmas was a holiday I would always spend with my brother and sister. Even though our parents weren't here with us anymore, we kept their memory alive by baking the chocolate chip cookies our mom would make us every Christmas Day and we'd set up the tree like how our dad would always decorate it.

But seeing that Bruno was on tour and I was engaged to Harry and had to be with him and his family for this special holiday, things wouldn't be the same this year. Instead, I would spend Christmas here in Cheshire with Harry, Gemma, Anne, and Robin. Ariana was already on her way here since I didn't want her to be alone on the special holiday while Bruno would celebrate it with his band mates while on tour.

It was unfortunate that Bruno wouldn't be here with us but at least Ariana was going to make it. She was going to come alone since Nathan was in London to celebrate with his family and tomorrow she'd head over to his home to meet him there and spend time with him and his family.

Harry and I had gotten here nine days ago and had spent all of our time with his family. The first day we came, Harry couldn't keep a long conversation with his mom due to his lack of sleep and passed out on the couch like he usually did.

Meanwhile, I hung out with Gemma and we usually went to the laundry room to check on the bunnies she had adopted. They had grown but they were still pretty small. Dusty would stay beside Harry and fall asleep next to him. She must've missed him.

Gemma would tell me her and Harry's childhood stories while we sat down in the laundry room with the two bunnies on our laps. Most of them were hilarious, having to do with Harry making an idiot of himself as Gemma would say.

Later when we'd leave the laundry room, it would be around dinner time and we'd all go to the dining table and by that time Harry would wake up and join us on a family meal. It felt strange at first to have one of these rituals with a family that I haven't known for my whole life but Harry's family made me feel welcome and accepted.

As Gemma and I walked to the dining room, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." Anne excused herself with a smile as she finished setting up the table and walked to open the door.

"You want to bet me to go wake up Harry with a cold water bucket?"

I laughed at Gemma's words but shook my head. As funny as I'd like to see Harry all wet, I knew how tired he's been and how he wouldn't appreciate his older sister throwing cold water on his face.

"Maybe next time." Gemma shrugged it off and sat down on her seat in the table.

"Harmony, guess who's here?" Anne asked as she entered the room, covering the small body of my..

"Ari!!!" I yelled enthusiastically and ran to my sister's arms, Anne no longer in the way nor covering her body.

"Harmony!!!" Ari laughed and hugged me back tightly while I felt Anne's grin behind my back.

"I'm so glad you made it." I continued to grin when we both let go.

"Of course I did. I never miss out on Christmas with my little sister."

"Who's here?"

Our heads turned when a sloppy mop of curls entered the room with eyes still half opened, half closed. I smiled at the sight.