Chapter 1-From The Future To The Present

"Damn it! Enemies are approaching in the North and South Mountain!"Asuka, who was struggling with a troop of army, shouted. "Yona and Hak are in the North Mountain, while some of the Dragon Warriors are in the South and East. If we keep this going, we'll be too late!"Rika, who threw daggers everywhere at the army, replied back at her.

The two of them were fighting in the West Mountain. It was located 7 kilometers away from North and 5 kilometers away from South and East. Soo-Won sent out many of his army to end all of them.

"Asuka! We have to go! Now!"Rika reached out her hand to Asuka and she grabbed it. That's when the time stop. All of the army stand still. Without wasted any time, they hurried to North Mountain, hopping they weren't too late.

It was only a few meters away from Yona and Hak, but then Rika collapsed onto the ground. Asuka didn't let go of her hand, if she did, she will be frozen in time. "Rika!"Asuka screamed her name. "I'm already at my limit. Once I release..the time. Run to the North Mountain."

Asuka hesitated for a second but decided to agree with her. If they wasted anymore time, Yona will die again. Asuka took her position then let go of her hand. She was too frozen in time. "Asuka, if we fail again...We will figure another way.."Rika muttered even though Asuka can't hear it.

Once the time had released, Asuka dashed through the forest. She jumped from trees to trees in order to get there. But she soon broke into tears when Yona was pierce in the heart in front of her eyes by Soo-Won himself. Hak saw this and began to fight with him furiously.

In the end, Hak and the others won the battle by killing Soo-Won. But Yona's death can't be avoided. They brought her back to somewhere to burry her. They surrounded Yona's corpse and started to pray.

"Asuka!"Hak quickly approached Asuka and roughly hold her shoulders,"You can go back to the past, right??? Please! I beg of you! Save Yona..!" He knelt in front of her, begging for his life. From Asuka and Rika's point of view, it wasn't their first time seeing Hak acted like this.

"We will..We'll definitely save Yona."Rika swore. "If you go back to the past, then all of us will forget about you, isn't it?"Yoon asked with tears filled his eyes. Asuka nodded. "How many times the two of you done this?"Jae-ha suddenly asked. Instead, the two of them replied with a smile.

"Give us a moment. You guys can start to bury Yona without us."Asuka said as she left. Rika followed behind her. She stopped once they were far away from the others. "We....we can't do this. No matter how many time we tried to fix this, Yona always end up dying!"Asuka tears started to fall from her cheek while her back facing Rika.

"Asuka, how long we've met Yona?"Rika asked. "Ever since we became her bodyguard.." "When do we usually go back to the past?" "When? After we gathered all of the Dragon Warriors. That's where I always travel us back in the past."Asuka then wiped her tears. "Then did we ever go further than that?" "No..."She looked at Rika,"We have to go further than that, right?" "Yes. You will travel the two of us back before Yona's 16th birthday."

__________

[Rika's POV]

"Rika! Wa.....Up!"

Huh?

"Rika! Wak...Up!!"

"Huh?!"I suddenly woke up as I bumped into someone else's head. "Ouch..."A familiar voice cried out in pain. As I looked up to see who was it,"Yona?!"

After I called out her name, she looked at me weirdly,"That's the first time..You called me without using 'Hime'..." "Arg..gomenasai, Yona-hime.."I apologized to her. So what century I'm in right now? Is it a day or two from Yona's birthday?

"Rika, get ready! We have to wake up Asuka later!"Yona pouted. "Alright.."I replied. Yona.. tell me. What should I do to save you?

______

"Asuka!"Yona shouted as she ran through the hallway, passed by the maids and the guards. While passing some of the maids, I might as well ask one of them,"So..When is Yona-hime's birthday?" "What?! You don't remember?! The two of you are very close!"The maid shock. "I....Uh....I have a temporary memory lost..."I made up an excuse and hope that it would cover it up. "Poor dear, I feel sorry for you.. Yona-hime's birthday is in two days."

"Arh..I see. Arigatou."I thanked them and headed towards Yona's direction. Wow, the maid is easy to fool..

"Asuka! You're awake!"Yona's voice came from Asuka's room. I then went and look inside,"Asuka..." "Good morning, Yona-hime."She didn't smile at her. "Asuka, you're okay? Did you have a night-"Yona tried to ask but was cut off by someone. "Yona-hime!"Hak's voice suddenly appeared behind me.

"Yona-hime, you have to get ready for King II's speech."Yona jumped as Hak mentioned that. "Is that time already?!"Then she looked at the two of us,"Gomenasai, Rika, Asuka."
With that, she ran out of Asuka's room. I whispered into Asuka's ear,"You travel us back two days before Yona's birthday?" "Yes. Because this is the day where Soo-Won came to visit."

"If you have time to talk about your dreams, you might as well do your job."Hak, the same as always, tried to bug us. "We know."Asuka said densely as shepulled me out of the room, leaving Hak there. "I'm getting tired of his teasing.."She complaint. "Well..can't be help. We can't change his habit."

"I'll go see Soo-Won for a while."Asuka said. "Alright. I have to go somewhere else too, but I'll be back when King II's speech started."