𝖑.𝖆 ─ zodiac.

𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈
𝚣𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚌 !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DATE OF BIRTH: JULY 24TH

RISING SIGN

CAPRICORN: ruled by saturn. People with an ascendant in Capricorn tend to be cautious in their dealings with other people. Capricorn ascendant people project competence. They're generally very image-conscious people–the clothes they wear and their manner are a big deal to them. They are often seen as cold and unapproachable, but they have a passionate side that they only show to a select few. they are often hard on themselves when something doesn't go exactly as they wanted to. Most Capricorn rising individuals are success stories. Their childhoods may have been difficult, but they slowly but surely turn their lives around.

NOTABLE TRAITS — organized. cautious. determined. arrogant. intuitive & critical

SUN SIGN

LEO: ruled by the sun. People with a sun in Leo are often natural-born leaders. They are self-confident, dominant, and extremely difficult to resist, able to achieve anything they want to in any area of life they commit to. They are in search of self-awareness and the constant growth of ego. Aware of their desires and personality, they can easily ask for everything they need. They are very loyal. They have a distinct grace and dignity of character. This is also displayed in the way they talk and walk. They are also idealistic, honest, and highly principled in their characters.

NOTABLE TRAITS — ambitious. vain. passionate. stubborn. loyal & melodramatic.

MOON SIGN

GEMINI: ruled by mercury. People with a moon in Gemini are naturally charming and witty. They have a hand on everything, are curious to a fault, and are generally well-informed. They have a way with words. They are sociable and friendly and feel comfortable in crowds. When irritable they can be quick to snap. When problems arise they are quick to analyze and talk things out. Their tendency to analyze can give them the appearance of emotional detachment. They are especially comfortable talking about their feelings, but feeling their own feelings doesn't come as easily.

NOTABLE TRAITS — social. manipulative. witty. capricious. alluring & apprehensive.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━