Is this a Lie?

Shuichi pov

I looked back to see kokichi running after me. Why? Why can't he leave me alone.... I turned around and tried to start to sprint, only to be stopped by the pain of the stab....damn it! Kokichi kept moving closer concern appearing on his face. He extended his hand out to me, so I accepted it leaning my weight on him. I didn't know where he was taking me, and I honestly didn't care....I was too tired to care...too tired

Then there was blackness

Kokichi pov

I felt shuichi's weight increase and I turned around catching him quickly.
Idiot, who stabs themselves

I carried him bridal style till we approached my room as I set him down on my bed, shutting the door completely. I decided to go get kirumi, might as well get it treated, so I walked out the door not locking it.

I eventually found kirumi outside in her lab.
"Heeeeeey" I called out getting her attention.

"Anything I may assist you with.....?" She responded half caring, half hoping I would just leave. I chuckled at this.

"Glad to see you too, but I need you to check on saihara-chan, he's in my bedroom after he decided to be a 'hero' and stab himself" I chuckle trying to not seem worried.

"Of course" she immediately runs out of her lab, heading toward my room, as concerned as I was, I knew I needed to give them time, so I walked out and went to the kitchen to see himiko and Gonta arguing about bugs I suppose.

"No! Gonta must respect all bugs, Gonta would never cook one!"

"Nyaaah seems like a bore, why be nice to gross bugs anyway"

As I walked in they both continued their conversation not paying any attention to me...seems normal, no one knows anything about me...well...no almost no one.

Sorry for short chapter, been on vacation and about to head on a plane. See ya guys soon hopefully, I'm going to try to be more active.