good idea

After Dan and Phil woke up that evening they quickly took a bath with nothing but sweet, childish kisses. As Phil dried Dan off he whispered into Dan's ear.

"I know you had a lot earlier but if you ask me, you look well rested. We are going to do our usual, ya know, with the vibrator. If you can do good... you can decide what we do before bed tonight. Is that ok baby boy?"

Dan nodded and smiled, gladly grabbing the recently used vibrator off of the dresser. He slipped into the clothes that Phil picked out for him, a pastel pink sweater with a black, leather skirt.

Phil requested and Uber and right as it pulled up Dan shoved the vibrator a good way up his ass. Phil smiled and switched the toy on its lowest setting while entering the car and starting a casual conversation with the driver.

"We're going to Dan's favorite restaurant tonight." Phil said, subtly turning up the intensity. "What's it called again?" Phil grinned smugly when he saw Dan glare.

"Um, i-it's called Atomic." Dan said making it seem more like he was shy then he had a pulse up his asshole. Phil put his hand down on Dan's thigh then he pinched it slighly causing Dan to whimper very quietly. He tucked his face into Phil's shoulder so that his rising blush wasn't noticeable. Phil rubbed Dan's back and kissed him softly on the cheek. As Phil started to feel Dan physically settle he turned the vibrator up even more.

Dan's POV

I jerked as I felt the intensity rise even more, just as I started to relax too. It was time for me to get him back. Just a tiny bit.

I climbed closer to Phil and moved my mouth really close to his ear. "Daddy. I need you."

Phil just kissed my forehead.

"I want you now. I want you to use me. That's what I want you to do when we go home." I said placing a tiny kitten lick on Phil's neck. "I want you to fuck my throat first, use me as your toy. Then I want you to fuck me. As hard as you can as if I can't feel pain. I want you to cum on my face, telling me how good of a slut I am. Tell me im your whore, your slave, your fuck toy, your cumdump. Tell me im yours and yours only." I whispered licking a stripe from Phil's shoulder to his neck.

Phil squeezed my thigh tightly then I felt the vibrator go up very high causing me to yell out and thrust my hips into the air. The uber driver looked at me weirdly but I couldn't do anything at this point.

Maybe, in a public society, it's not normal for someone to enjoy this as much as I do. But here I am, a moaning mess, all for the pleasure for someone else. In the final product though, I bet it pleasures me more.

I felt Phil's hand wrap around my hair at the base of my neck and moaned quietly as he pulled harshly. Just as I thought I might accidentally loose myself the uber pulled up into the parking lot of Atomic and Phil turned the vibrations down enough for me to walk into the building and inside a booth.

After we ordered and got settled Phil looked at me for a few seconds before finally speaking.

"Is that really what your choice is for when we get home?" Phil asked referring to what was said back in the uber.

"Absolutely." I said, meaning it.

"Then I guess that you might want a break." He said turning off the vibrator completely. I was shocked, this has never happened before. "I want to enjoy our dinner like a normal couple tonight. We'll save the fun for home." He said winking.