Chapter 8: Washing the Bad Mood Away

"Zayn! What have you done to the clock? Its been your fifth time to destroy all your alarm clocks." Mrs. Malik said worried. Zayn got up and sit beside his bed and said. "Mom you've know how much I easily get annoyed when something's ruining my sleep. You know how much i value it."  "That's not an excuse Zayn Jawaad Malik." Mrs Malik said. "Sorry I'll gonna clean this up later." Zayn said dismayed. "Okay better hurry up if you don't want to miss your bus.' Mrs. Malik said. Zayn  nodded in return. Zayn was in a bad mood and you just don't want to mess with it.

It was twenty minutes before the bus will arrived and I'm so lucky I've finished my routine without rushing so fast. I can see at the Malik's house they were too busy preparing for themselves. I was comfortably sitting at the bench when suddenly Zayn went outside while slamming the  front door. I was shocked by his actions and the girls went next to him.. "Good morning Zayn." I greeted him. There was no response in fact he just rolled his eyes and just sit beside me. "Are you just fine?" I asked. But again he rolled his eyes. Waliyah then answered me "Sorry for the way my brother acts Sophia. He sure is in a bad mood."  "Bad mood? Its such a beautiful morning there's no such  room  for the word bad mood Zayn." I smiled. Doniya answered me. "Zayn just throw  his alarm clock for the fifth time Sophia." she laughed. . "Throw your alarm clock Zayn? Why did you he do taht?" I asked the girls. "Umm he gets irritated if somethings ruining his sleep. And so was the clock so he throws that away and tadan he's got himself in a bad mood." Waliyah explained. "Waliyah go to the car right now." Zayn said so much angry at his sister. Waliyah run as fast as she could to the car. Doniya was left alone with us at the bench Zayn  raised his right brow to her sister and Doniya run after Waliyah.

"Goodbye Sophiaand good morning again" Doniya said waving her hand while running towards the car. We were left at the bench with Zayn. "Why don't you put some charming smile onto your face?" I said smiling. Zayn wasn't listening to me. "Never spoil a day just because of your clock okay?" I continued. Zayn was now covering his head with his two hands. I put my hands on his hands and I tried to removed it and said. " Smile Zayn. A smile is the sexiest curve a person could ever have."  Zayn then smiled. "happy now?" he said still not in the mood. "But Zayn that wasn't the smile I've been expecting from you. That was fake." I said. "Okay fine" he said then I can see now those charming smile on his face. I tapped his shoulder and said. "You sure that wasn't fake?"  Zayn  just sticks his tongue out and laughed as hard as he can. I was a bit confused why he is acting like that but anyway I can sense he's not now in a bad mood and I'm so happy about it.