Jay's POV

People call me wimpo. I've never done anything that typical normal high schoolers did. I never drank, never partied, never danced in home coming, never cut classes, never ever been in relationships nor interested.

      I'm supposed to be a good guy but I'm honestly not too proud of that label. Based on the stupid society nowadays, people think good guys (like me) are losers and the bad assholes are the cool ones. Pft. Eh. Idgaf. For them the definition of 'fun' is breaking the rules and messing around with each other.

So that you know, I'm skinny as fuck. I probably weight around a hundred and twenty pound and I'm like what? 1.75cm. I don't even exercise and I eat a ton. Well maybe I just have fast metabolism, but I despise myself looking like a stick always. I also don't do much at school, instead I stay home read books, watch superhero movies or play video games with other kids I barely know from the internet.

I have no friends in school. Well, I have one. Only one. Her name's Alisha Red, people call her Lish. I guess she isn't really technically an official friend since I really don't know about our friendship. We've known each other for like 15 years and probably since birth. Sometimes (rarely) she comes over  at my window to ask for help, mostly about guys like running away from her ex's. Crazy right? She only comes when she needs something or she doesn't have anyone else to talk to anymore. I'm sure people would never look at her different if they knew we were friends or that she visits me, so maybe that's somehow why she feels ashamed if she visits to often (based on my speculation).

We never talk in school. Since she's in the Pop's group, where the prettiest and hottest girls from JhoanRae High stay, she wouldn't want people seeing her talk to a wimpo like me. I guess that's what she thinks, or probably would think.

      I may be a wimpo but I swear to God I'm not gay. I may not show it but I still drool over the are 5 gorgeous girls in the Pop's. Alisha Red, Bella Brooke, Lexie Robert, Katie Sanchez and Jelah Mendez. I think Lexie's their leader, since she's always the one holding the venue for the parties in her mansion everyweek end. I've heard peoples' rumors of her being a slut, having different guys over her bed every weekend. I've also heard three guys with her while doing it last week, and her boyfriend Jake Jackson doesn't even believe these stories... and they're still together. What the actual fuck.

      Bella dates a member of the soccer team called Ian Alvaro. Katie also dates a soccer player named Kent Darcy. And Jelah dates the fastest boy in town named Dylan Scott. Lexie dates Jake. All the boys at our school hunt down the Pops'.

      Lexie and Jake started dating in 7th grade, middle school. I heard they've done it in freshman year at Lexie's room two years ago. Now we're in the first year of senior, and they probably hook up every other day. I mean, who knows? They kinda look like the type of couple that would screw everyday.

      There was a sound on my window at the right side of my room near my bed. I looked up to see thinking it would be Alisha. But it wasn't.

"Jay," she said. I suddenly recognized the brawn face of the pretty girl at the window. She was wearing jeans and a black shirt and converse. It was Shaneya Skyler. Our school's most prettiest bad ass skate boarder.

I felt a small panick and flinched "Christ, Shaneya, Wha- what the hell are you doing in my house?" I said, shocked and nervous at her appearance. "Wht hide here? There are so many damn places in the world. People are gonna judge you for coming here. This is a wimpo's house."

"Shut up, Jay," she said jumping inside my room. "Just this once." 

"Fine. What do you need?" I said, trying to look as brave as Shaneya.

"My mom kicked me out cause I slapped her hard on the face last night," she said. The pretty eyes with guilt.

"You nuts?" I said.

"She was being a total bitch for not allowing me to join the skate board league race this morning!" she exclaimed. "She knows how much skate boarding means to me." "And she screams at me that I won't make a living out of it! I can take care of my own!" she added.

Wow. Okay I tak3 back what I said, her mom sounds pretty ridiculous, but somewhat right too. Skate boarding is fine but it won't do you a stable job. And I'm pretty sure her mom was dead sick worried of her safety that's why she didn't allow her.

"I thought you had a lot of friends. Why'd you come here?" I asked.

"Cause I thought... you don't have that much friends soo..." 

"I don't have any at all." 

"I could do you a good friend if you help me."

"I don't need friends to make me happy. I have my tv, video games and pop corn to keep me up all day." My temper suddenly rose. "I don't want to waste my time worrying about other people." 

"You're not a wimp at all." Her face expression changed to anger. "Explains why you don't have any friends." 

My heart fell. That actually insulted me. Then she went back to the window and started climbing out... I second thought,

"Stop!" I said. She looked back. "One day." I pointed one finger to her. "I'll tell my mom we're lab partners so you could stay."

Her face suddenly lightened. "Sweet!"