Chapter 01

Eyes as green as grass

Long,dark eyelashes
Pink,full lips
Dimpled cheeks
Dark brown curls
V-necks
Skinny jeans
Muscular body 
Large hands
Long fingers

All those things made me fall madly in love with him. The thought of him kept me up all night. The sound of his voice haunted me.

I was brain washed, I only wanted him, and I refused to have anyone else kiss me, be with me, touch me. Once he got me, my body would belong to him and no one else.

He would tell me I was beautiful, he would whisper sweet nothings into my ear, he would hold me, make love to my untouched body, make me feel like no one else can, only him, no one else.

He would never allow any other man to come within 10 feet of me. 

He would yell at me, tell me how much he hates me, but then how much he loves me. He would glare at me, call me horrible names.

Throw me with things. He would pull my hair, kick my stomach, hit my face. Strangle me, call me a slut, shove himself down my throat, till I cry from the force.

Eyes as green as grass
Long,dark eyelashes
Pink,full lips
Dimpled cheeks
Dark brown curls
V-necks
Skinny jeans
Muscular body 
Large hands
Long fingers

All those things made me fall madly in love with him.

**^^**

My dress was short and my heels were high. Harry held my hand tightly and opened the restaurant's door, letting me walk in first. I tugged my dress down, desperately trying to hide my revealed thighs.

"Couldn't you have worn something that doesn't show the rest of the world what's mine?" He harshly spat into my ear as he led mt to a table in the back of the room.

He pulled my chair out and gripped my arm to pull me down onto the seat. "Can I get you guys anything to drink?" Our waiter asked, walking up to us. Harry sat down in the seat next to mine, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers on the table, "Bring us a bottle of your best red wine, will you mate?"

Waiting till the waiter walked away, Harry turned to me and placed a fat kiss flat on my lips, smiling as he pulled away. "I have to be back at my dorm by eleven." I told him, while his free hand trailed down to cup my naked knee.

"No, no university tomorrow. I want you to come home with me." He hushed against my ear. "I can't just skip my classes, Harry. Neither can you." I whimpered.

My eyes fluttered shut as his warm breath hit my neck, his parted lips sliding against my jawline. "I haven't seen you all week, uni can wait." Grabbing my hand, he brought it down the table and dropped it against his tighter-than-usual jeans.

"Feel what you do to me?" His husky voice trembled as my hand rubbed his thigh. "That's what happens every time I think of you, and I think about you all the time, I'm crazy about you."

"If you're so crazy about me, how come you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend then?" I turned my head to face him, my lips brushing over his as I spoke.

"Cause being with you means I can't see any of the other girls anymore." It was no secret that Harry had been seeing other girls, everyone on campus knew how popular he was with the ladies.

"Ask one of them to go home with you then." I smirked. Harry groaned as I removed my hand from him and scooted my chair a few inches away from him.

"Fine, I'll ask Leigh-Anne then." He huffed, sliding his phone out of his pocket. He showed me his phone as he clicked on her number and called her, pressing the phone to his ear.

"Leigh, hey." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as our waiter came back with the bottle of red wine. "May I?" He asked, holding the bottle out to my glass, "You may." I winked, making sure Harry could see as he used his charm on the fake bitch over the phone.

A dimple popped out on our waiter - who's name tag read Dan- 's cheek as he poured the shiny liquid into my glass.

"You have beautiful eyes." I complemented looking into his shiny brown orbs. "Thank you ma'am." He half giggled.

Harry kicked my foot under the table as Dan moved on to fill his glass, "Great, I'll see you tonight, baby." Harry smiled, before hanging up and slipping his phone back into his pockets.

Dan frowned as he looked at Harry then at me. I understood why,moments earlier Harry was holding my hand and kissing me, now he was calling someone else 'baby' while I was flirting with the ppor guy. "It's complicated." I nodded at him. He replied with a small nod, before awkwardly walking away. "What the hell was that?" Harry spat, glaring holes through my head while I sipped on my wine.

"What? This thing between us is complicated." I purposely defended, knowing very well what he was actually talking about. "No, you being all 'fuck me now' with the waiter!" He exaggerated.

"What? I only told him he has nice eyes, you just called Leigh-Anne! Booty call baby." I smirked. "I don't like you flirting with other guys, god damn it!" He yelled, banging his fists down on our table. 

Luckily there was a lot of noise in the place, only a few people heard and turned to look at us.

"What make you think I like it when you flirt and fuck and date other girls, if you don't want me to do it, ask me to be your girlfriend and I'll stop." I almost yelled back, talking sternly as my eyes burned into his.

"Ag, why did I even want to go out with you tonight?" He asked, rolling his eyes as he pushed his chair out and got up, "So you're leaving then?" I laughed sarcastically. Without a word, he turned around and walked odd, leaving me with a full bottle of wine and no company. 

I threw the wine left in both our glasses back into the battle and left money on the table as I left with the bottle in hand, walking back to my dorm which was quite a while from this place.

"Fucking Harry and his fucking whores, oh no, wait I'm one of them." I muttered angrily as I walked through the dark streets.

I brought the bottle up to my mouth, taking a large sip as a are came rolling up in front of me, it's lights blinding me. "Danielle!" My eyes shut eyes fluttered open to meet with two large brown ones, as Zayn - my best friend- stuck his head out of his car's window. "Zayn." I sighed, taking another sip as I jogged up to him.

"What the hell, I thought you were gonna wait for me by the restaurant." He frowned. "What? You never told me you were getting me there."

"Harry told me to go get you there, he called me like 15 minutes ago." He explained, unlocking his car doors for me to get into the passenger's seat. "He just left me there, he didn't tell me anyone was going to take me home." I shook my head as I got in and shut the door. 

"You know he'd never leave you alone, he cares too much." He smiled, pulling off and turning his car around to get me back. "He called Leigh-Anne freaking Bailey over cause I wouldn't go home with him tonight."

Zayn chuckled, taking the bottle from me and taking a long sip, "Typical Harry."

"So you find this funny? He's a complete fucking douche bag!" I growled. "Yet you continue going on dates with him."

I ignored him as he laughed at me. My bottle was passed between the two of us till everything was gone, my head spinning lightly, but Zayn still seemed fine.

Of course he did, he was used to alcohol by now. "Want me to walk you up?" Zayn asked, stopping in front of the large building, "Nah, I'll manage, see you in class tomorrow, yeah." I smiled, placing a sloppy kiss against his cheek before hopping out of his car. "Bye." He called as I shut the door.

I headed up to my room, stumbling slightly as I pushed the unlocked door open. "Danielle, is that you?" I heard Megan asking through the dark room. "Yeah it's me."

"Don't turn the light on, Justin's naked and sort of not under the covers." She whispered, "Tell him to get under them."

"He's asleep." That was the problem with sharing a room with a girl who sleeps with every guy she meets.

I sighed and walked to the right side of our room, where my bed was. "Good night." I mumbled when I reached it. I slipped my heels off, along with my dress and got into the covers with only my underwear and bra on.

My phone buzzed on my bed side table, grabbing it, I opened Harry's text, a picture of him shoving his tongue down Leigh-Anne's throat, with an obvious smirk on his face.