Chapter 5.

Karen was straddling my dad!. I walked into the office properly, one step at a time. My head was spinning and I was afraid I would fall.
"Andrea.. I can explain all this.. I'm sorry baby" dad said and hot tears I was fighting to hold back poured down my cheeks .I took one last look at Karen, who had her face covered with her hands and was a bit shaky. She was my best friend. How could she be having an affair with my father?  I felt betrayed by the two people I loved most.

After mom died,  I saw Karen as my big sister. She was  24years old, and I loved her so much.

The rush of adrenaline was much and soon I found myself running speedily across campus and to the parking lot.
I opened my car and got in crying out really loudly.
After about 10minutes of my crying scene, I ignited the engine and drove straight home.
I realized I had no one to talk to about this, so I made a mental check to get ice cream on my way home.

***************************

I heard a knock on my door and paused the movie to be sure I heard something,  and the whole house was silent.  About 20 seconds later, the knock came again and i got up from the couch and walked to the door.
I took a deep breath and prepared for the worse . by worse i mean my best friend Karen or or my Dad showing up.  I prayed silently that it doesn't turn out to be either of them.
I unlocked the door after staring at it for 5seconds and then I turned the door knob open.
"I need you Drea... "

****************************
Don't forget to vote and comment. 💜