Chapter 6.

****************************
"What do you need me for Bryan? " I asked and made way for him to come inside but he didn't move.  I took a closer look at him and noticed the tear marks that were now dry on his face.

"Bryan.. You okay?" I asked worried.  He forced a smile and shook his head.
"Come with me Drea.. Please"
He said with a more serious tone. 'This was the guy who hurt you Drea, he dumped you' my inner self kept saying but I took his hand and walked with him to his car.

**************************
We drove into a park and although it was too quiet it was really beautiful.
We went to an area that had a green grass which surrounded a small but beautiful lake.
Bryan sat on the grass and I sat next to him our knees touching.
"Mom's burial is this Saturday" Bryan said not turning to look at me.
"I'll be there if you want me to"
I said sincerely and he smiled a little and held my hand in his.
"I used to come here with my little sister Becka.. " Bryan said and I was surprised because I've known him for a while and he never spoke of any sister.
"That is beautiful.. Where is she now? "I asked staring at him straight in the face. He got up sharply like a bomb was dropped on him,  and he moved closer to the lake,  throwing pebbles into it.
" She died.. Got hit by a vehicle ".
" I'm so sorry Bryan" I said in a whisper and moved to where he stood.

"It's all my fault Drea ,  I was out late she came looking for me , I'm a year older yet she still acts like my big sister. I should have stayed home that day Drea.. She'd still be alive now. I've got no one.. Mom is gone.. Dad is always on business trips and Becka is Dead. Because of me. And ive lost youI'm broken and alone. " Bryan concluded and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm here for you Bryan... I love you"
The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them.
Bryan moved closer,  wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me slowly.
It felt really nice.
I felt pure lust and it all felt wonderful.. Being kissed by Bryan again,  his wonderful touch and warm lips.  But I felt something else the moment he kissed me...
REGRET!

*************************
Sorry it took me a while to update.
Don't forget to share and also vote and comment .
I love you guys.

PS: there are a lot of grammatical errors in here.  This is because the book has not been edited