Battle Lovers has entered the Mansion

Yumoto, En, Atsushi, Ryuu, and Io gathered around the table outside of their school. They talk about the mysterious Vampire mansion, house. En was sleeping on the table as always and Atsushi chuckled.

Ryuu: Wait there was a girl named Yui Komori who escaped from the vampire mansion?

Yumoto: Yep and turns out the vampires don't want her anymore since they think she's a disgrace to them!

Ryuu: But do you still want us to go to the mansion to meet the brothers? 

Yumoto: Yes!

Ryuu gulps as he gets nervous and he looks at Io.

Io: I think it's worth a try.

Io shrugged and Yumoto looked at Atsushi and En. What do you think guys? 

Atsushi wakes En up by pushing his body a little. En slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes gently. 

Atsushi: I think it will be great. What do you think En?

En: I think it will be great...

Yumoto: Yeah let's do it!

The Defense Club talks about the Vampire Mansion and how it's full of hate. After that, the Defense Club agrees to go to the Diabolik lover's mansion to help the vampires. It's their mission to turn their hate into love.

Outside the Vampire mansion is Kanato who is busy playing with his Teddy bear singing a lullaby while eating cherries. Suddenly, a light strikes him, and he gets scared. Yumoto appears in front of him and tells him.

Yumoto: do not be afraid I am a friend. Can I eat some cherries?

Not knowing what to do, Kanato started screaming.

Kanato: Help me! There is a stranger in the house!

Kanato attacks Yumoto that is when Ayato shows up from nowhere to help. Yumoto tries to escape, but they overpower him putting him on the ground while trying to drink his blood. Luckily, Wombat appears and uses his powers to change Kanato and Ayato which fails because they run into their mansion.

As Kanato and Ayato enter the mansion, they encounter Kinshiro and Ibushi who convince them that they are on their side.

Kinshiro: The Defense Club members are dangerous, and they will conquer your mansion!

Kinshiro knew about the mission through Atsushi. As they are talking, Subaru comes from outside making Kinshiro and Ibushi afraid that he enters the house like nothing is happening. Akoya is looking for Kinshiro and Ibushi where he meets Ryuu and Io Naruko trying to enter the Mansion through the penthouse.

Ryuu: Why are you and your Conquest club crew interfering with our mission?

The confrontation alerts Karlheinz who appears abruptly and hits them onto the ground. On seeing this from a distance, Dadacha appears flying fast and starts fighting Karlheinz. Ryuu and Io Naruko take advantage and sneak into the Mansion finding themselves in Shuu's bedroom. The room was playing loud music as Shuu sleeps lazily on the bed.

Karlheinz overpowers Dadacha and captures him then raises an alarm that there are intruders in the mansion. By then, Wombat and his crew except for Yumoto, who Akihiko and Haruhiko are quarreling after they meet, are inside the vampire mansion gathering information on Sakamaki brothers and their family history. Hearing the news of aliens, Reiji starts searching the mansion and he feels to succeed Shuu must help out, as he is the master of the house.

As he enters Shuu's bedroom, he sees Ryuu and Io Naruko searching in cabinets and drawers Reiji asks them.

Reiji: Who are you and what do you want?