Chapter 1

Walking slowly in the darkened forest my blood dripping slowly behind me. I found a clearing near a river. It was bright but a cold snowy night, with the full moon upon me I dropped down next to the river on my knees.

I knew they were coming... those blasted vampire hunters...

I know they have their reasons of hating us but why hate those who are related to us. Those humans have their own killers and I don't see them killing each other but if one of my kind kills them they blame the while race.

I'm tired of living...

Tears started to slowly flow down my cheeks... I looked up to the bright moon. Slowly snowflakes started to fall down freezing my tears.

'Are you pitying me my friend'

I'm tired of being left behind... I'm tired of being blamed for thing I haven't done... I'm tired of things of my kin and this world..

Rasing my hand to my mouth my fangs appeared. Bitting just enough to draw blood; the ancient blood floated from my veins started to form a circle.

*CRUNCH* I turned around to see a man with shoulder length dark brown hair and deep brown red eyes:next to a hooded women with a braided silver lock peeking out from her cape.

"Have you come to take my life as well Kuran and my dear mysterious hooded friend?" I laughed showing the two ancestors of the purebloods a painful smile.

The hooded woman steeped foward "Mari you don't have to die... join us..." I looked at her" Why?"

I slowly got up still looking at her "When did you become so twisted, has our whole race disliked you so? Have they disgusted you that you killed all types of vampires ages and types ranging from small to big? Have you hated your kin so much that you had to kill anyone involved with our race no matter the price. " looking at her painfully I continued

"I understand as why you hated those pacific vampire or purebloods by why are you killing all? Why? I have done nothing wrong. Yet why do you still follow wherever I go?" My blood started to form a ring around me dropping down until it splatered on the ground

"I'm taking that as a no then Mari" the hooded women looked at me sadly before beckoning her hand foward as a group of hunters came out from behind her.

"Any last words Mari?" She looked me staraight the eye with no sad news our regret.

"No need for the gruesome goodbye dear friend I will end this myself" looking away from her I looked back at the moon

Praying I waited as the hunters around unwilling watched. A beam of golden light flashed around me acknowledging the wish. Turning back around and smiling I felt the weight of death settling down upon.

Looking at my friend I saw just a flash of regret flash across her face and Kaname's eyes grow wide seeing the former pureblood in front of him slowing turning to ashes

My vision slowly started to black out and closing my eyes with one last word and a tear I started to lose conscious

"Goodbye"

And, just when I thought I could pass away peacefully I hear a scream screaming "WAIT!!!"" But it was too late and I felt myself being shoved into something else?

It was painful and I felt a warmth around me leave before I was blinded by a bright light and people shouting...

I tried to open my eyes confused think if the spell worked or if I was just duslosional. It hurt to much so resorting to fate I felt huge hands holding me while putting me in something warm?

"Are you god?" I asked but was shocked as the words came outing in gibberish

I felt myself fade away as I was extremely tired and fell into deep sleep.