Prologue

"Happy anniversary," Sting said to his husband of (now) two years.

Said husband blushed a pretty shade of red and laughed as he came to kiss the blonde.

"Happy anniversary," His deep, sweet voice replied before connecting their lips together in an equally as sweet kiss. Sting crouched down to be eye level with his partner's cute pregnancy shirt, leaving soft butterfly kisses on the developing baby inside.

"I need advice Bubba," The blonde began, loud whispering to the stretched tummy, "It's your noney's and I anniversary today and I don't know what to do. Any thoughts?"

The Alpha pressed his ears against the tummy and felt a flustering kick. "I was thinking of that too, Bubba," He agreed with the baby.

The pinkette laughed, a bright grin showing all his teeth. "So what did Bubba say?" Natsu questioned with a smirk.

"He said that we should go to the new restaurant that just opened up," Sting answered as he stood.

"Then it's settled," Natsu confirmed, "Let me go get my umbrella first, it's raining hard outside."

*~*

"That was amazing," Natsu moaned around his last bite of food. It was his seventh dish of the night. "Now onto dessert!"

He happily called the waitress that had been serving them earlier that evening and ordered four plates of dessert, unbeknown to his Alpha's sunken mood. Sting was too busy mentally calculating how much money was going to be spent on this dinner alone because of his husband's appetite. 'Was it too late to dine-and-dash?' Sting took a glance at the waitress and continued to sulk as he noticed that she and a few other employees were watching them closely.

"Sting?"

"Huh," The Alpha answered, immediately dropping his mood.

"Thank you for everything," He said as a light blush tinted his full cheeks.

Sting smiled. Natsu wasn't someone anyone could mess with and the fact that he was showing his sweet, caring, shy side reminded him of the reason he was even bonded to that beautiful Omega.

"Anything for you, love," The blonde whispered as he grabbed the pregnant Omega's hand and rose it up to his lips; kissing the rough, calloused skin.

They stayed like that for a while, staring into each other's eyes and trading soft sweet short kisses. But all of that disappeared the second the pinkette's food arrived and Sting was quickly discarded like yesterday's trash.

"Why is this food so good?" Natsu moaned as he stuffed his face with pie.

The Alpha continued to sulk.

*~*

"My goodness, and I thought it was raining hard before," Natsu chuckled as they scurried to the car. Sting immediately unlocked the door and the bonded pair jumped into it like they were narrowly escaping a bomb (Natsu was more careful however, he didn't want to risk the whole baby-carrying situation).

They laughed at their silliness for a while but that soon turned into a hot makeout session as they cuddled each other for warmth.

"Sting, ah— please!" The blonde continued his assault down his husband's neck, planting rough kisses and little hickeys. "Home, we need to get home now!"

Reluctant to pull away just yet, Sting reached one hand into the luscious pink locks of his Omega's hair and pulled.

There was a loud gasp from Natsu and then the strong sweet scent of slick flooded the car.

"Oh fuck!" It was hard for Sting to see passed half-lidded eyes, not to talk about think when the scent of arousal was so strong. But still, the Alpha persevered and turned his attention towards the wheel, finally starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

Having to focus on the road with a horny Omega begging for him to his left was near impossible. Especially when said Omega was determined to get into his pants.

"Fuck, Natsu," The blonde groaned as he felt his mate take out his cock from his pants and give a long hot lick.

This was dangerous. They were on the road, it was raining hard, he needed his full attention on making sure they didn't hit any potholes, but it was too hard to concentrate when Natsu was swirling his cute pink tongue around the sensitive head of his cock.

Another groan left the Alpha's lips as his husband sunk further and further down his dick, encompassing it in tight warmth as he sucked and sucked and sucked.

"Natsu please—" A choked moan left Sting's lips and he dropped one of his hands from the wheel to grasp his mate's hair thrust up into the tight, wet heat. The vibration's from Natsu's moan was enough to send the blonde into ecstasy, but it was short-lived.

His eyes had been closed for too long. His grip had been too weak on the wheel. He couldn't even stop the car from crashing if he tried.

On their second wedding anniversary, Sting Eucliffe lost his child and his mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(╥﹏╥)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question of the Chapter:

How do you feel?

For my new year's resolution, I'm trying to get better at drawing and writing smut so I came back to this book and fixed it because it was a cringey mess. I really love the concept of machines that are very much human and as a multi-shipper, felt like there weren't enough StingSu fics on here so yeah. 

Bye my gaybabies

And don't forget to SHINE!