Chapter 4: The First Meeting part 2

Isabella's pov

I was frozen on my spot. What do I do!? I thought as I looked into its eyes. It was a lot bigger then me, pitch black and it was staring at me. It had forest green eyes that suddenly they turned to black and it took a step closer to me.

"Meow!" come out of my mouth as I started to run away from it.I heard a growl and two different paw steps behind me. I turned to look behind and saw the black and an other brown wolf following me and really close. I started running even faster when suddenly I run inside a gave. Fuck! I feel how a wind blows on my neck and I turn my head to look behind me. The black wolf is breathing on my neck and the brown wolf has its back to us blocking the way out. I gulp and look into the black wolf eyes. Before I know it, it puts its paw under my stomach and pushes so hard that I fall on the ground.

"Meow..." a moan leaves my mouth as my head hits the ground. The wolf lays on the ground and takes me between its paws me on my back and my head under its head. I look at the wolf with a strange look. Then it starts licking and smelling my stomach and bottom.

"Meow!!" I hit my nails into its neck. It doesn't even bleed as I stap them in!

"You smell and taste good..." What the..?! Who was that!? I feel as the wolf chuckles and licks more at my bottom. I feel as its tongue hits my sensitive spot and a moan leaves my mouth "Moew.." my voice becames a whisper at the end.

Xavier's pov

Shit that sound sexy even from a kitten. I lick even more at her bottom. God she tastes good. "Come on kitty... Shift back to human...." I say throught a mindlink what mates have after they

meet.

"What the fuck?! How can you talk to me!!?" God she is cute. She gets away from under me and starts biting my ears. I chuckle and lick a one whole of her at her bottom. When I do that she frozes again. Then her scent hits me more stonger. And I know why.

She got horny... -__-

>~<(@3@)>~<(@3@)>~<(@3@)>~<(@3@)>~<

Hey! I wrote this now so I wont forget it. I didn't write sooner because I had a test every day at school and I just broke up with my boyfriend.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Anything....

BYE BYE!! OWO