chapter 4 part 3

Ok sorry for late update...................and remember malalaman na natin kung sino si Isabella sa buhay ni Kean at bakit niya kailangan si Halley............Sige lang magbasa lang kayo.

=========================================

Kean's POV

Kean: Isabella?

Isabella: Wow Kean you remembered me how thought full of you doing that so all i wanna say is I have your girlfriend with me and if you wanna meet her again we'll see...............JUST CALL THIS NUMBER AND I'LL TELL YOU THE ADDRESS

(toot......toot....toot.....toot)

"Damn!!!!  That girl got Halley Milla!!!!!, that girl got Milla sh*t when will she stop!!!"  galit na sabi ko.

"Sino yun Kean? Anong kinalaman niya kay Halley?" confuse na tanong ni Milla.

I started telling the story "Isabella is my EX-girlfriend but i wouldn't say she's my EX the thing is she is really obssesed with me but I didn't like her. I was forced to date her and like her so that we can get married but my parents told me that pagtsagaan ko na lang daw pag nakahanap sila ng replacement I could break up with her so the last year I broke up with her because my parent's told me that they found a better one which is Halley and I was surprise and full of joy because the truth is I really like her starting the day we bumped at each other thats why ganun kalaki ang galit nun kay Halley"sabi ko habang ng iisip ng paraan.

"Well why don't you try call her aske her if how many days does she have Halley?" This girl's got a poin, tumango na lang ako and then quickly grabbed my phon and then dialed the number.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiing*Riiiiiiiiin*

************************

Isabella: Glad you-

Me: Enough with the chit-chat I'll go strait to the point now. How long do you have Halley and Anong ginagawa mo sakanya?

Isabella:Oh nothing I just let her get beaten up and then I don't really feed her for these past few day or should I say form 2 days Bwahahahahahahaha

*END CALL*

"That B*itch!!!!!!!!!! She really did that UGH"

"What did she say?" sabi ni Milla.

"Binugbog nila siya binugbog nila siya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When I said that I can see the shock on her face.

"I'll call tita" sabi ni Milla and then grabed her phone

"I'll call mom" sabi ko then took my phone dialed mom's number.........

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*********************************************

Okay pa bitin effect muna.......

So first things first magkakaroon ako ng contest so ang gagawin niyo lang naman is co-comment niyo kung ano sa tingin niyo ang mangyayari at ang panalo ay magkakaroon ng dedication saakin..............so GOOD LUCK MGA READERS

^__________________^