I'm Sorry and Goodbye

Andrew was going back and forth outside the labor room, he does not know what to do and what to say. Nakalipas na oras Hindi parin lumabas ang doctor. 

He kept on shaking his hands and feet to release the nervous that he is feeling but it just won't work out. He sat down, head face towards the floor and quite praying for his wife and their baby's safety.

"Mr. Villegas." A doctor who just went out the labor room approaching him. He looked up and stand up, he the doctor's face. He knew something was wrong, he can feel it.

"Your wife is in a bad state and the baby is not holding on that tight too. We did what we can but we could not just make a decision without your approval. You only have to choose one between your wife and the baby. If we keep the baby, Mrs. Villegas has a chance to 50/50 to go on a comatose state or she dies. Then, if we keep your wife, we'll have to let the baby go and your wife will never be able to give birth again." Andrew could not believe what the doctor just said. Tears started to flow in his cheeks and his hands could not stop from trembling, what will he do, who will he choose?  My love that God sent to me whose change me to be a new one, to be a happy person or my unborn baby whose I praying for a long time that I kept waiting for. He whispered and his tears fall again.

"It's a tough decision to make Mr. Villegas and you don't have any choice but to let go one of them.I won't be able to tell you who it is but trust in your instincts, believe on what your heart truly feels, keep true to yourself and create the decision that your calm hearts say." The doctor added.

Andrew's heart was like a paper torn into small pieces. He can't imagine the thought of letting one of them go but now not the time to feel weak inside. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I promised this and I letting..........
.........

......
.....
....
.
.
.
.
.
...
.....
.......h.h..
...."

"Doc !!..."

********

Hoooo beten  muna k hahahaha